£100 DT (T&T)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: £100 DT (T&T)
(20-12-2014, 09:12 PM)Connor Wrote: But did anyone know it had been moved on again? Unless I missed something, this is the first I've seen about it being sold on since chris having it. Don't make it out to be something against chris when it isnt

(20-12-2014, 09:16 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: Well the last 2 pages are basically negative comments towards Chris unless I've read a different thread to everyone else

^^^^ This!!

Any way let's not bring it all back up again.

Thanks given by:
Yeah people are upset/butt hurt about it and they knew you were buying it, you received the brunt of the butt hurt. What I'm saying is, is noone (well I didnt) knew that danny had now bought/broke it, so how could anyone direct the butt hurt at him?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm not complaining Cool
Thanks given by:
Does it really matter? I get that the previous owner had done a fair bit to it, then lost his life (don't know the whole story, but isn't that the jist of it?), but at the end of the day, it's just another hunk of ~15 year old metal. Maybe i'm being insensitive, but thats the way i'm seeing it.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
From what I gather it was a previous car of his and the cabby that he tragically lost his life in was his current vehicle correct me if I'm wrong

I only break cars that are financially un appropriate to repair.

I see it as it it's keeping other 306s out there on the road rather than the fate this one has

By all means if someone wants the shell and build it back up what ever your welcome to it

Make sure you are prepared for lots of welding it's rotten as a pear
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
I seen this happen once on one of the metro forums I used to use years ago. One was saved from been scrapped, after the owner died, He had put a lot of time and effort into restoring and putting little OEM lux detailing into the car, sadly he didn't get the chance to enjoy the car, as he died before really getting the chance to put an mot on it.
One of the admin managed to save the car out of his own pocket, but sold it on with in a month, not sure if he did anything to it. There was holy hell about it, as many kicked off about it, as the next owner was going to drop a vvc engine into it, Mind the shell had a heavy restoration and paint job so it was one of the best shells out there!
It got vvcd and that owner enjoyed it for the length of time he had it,
The engine he dropped in was from a lotus elise, showed how much he cared for the car, as he got the head ported and polished! Not many get that treatment I tell you!
He sold the car back on to the admin who kept it in storage for a year, offered it for sale again. A lad from Scotland ended up buying it, to re shell his track car,
But the plan never came to light as it was just stripped for its lux parts and sold on, The engine ended up in my car.
you might say it was bought to be stripped to be fair. But the Engine did put another metro on the road, and that car you all know!
not sure where the shell is now, might have ended up been scrapped,
So really the same thing has happened here, someone bought robs car, enjoyed it. Then offered it for sale, instead of weighing it in, so some one could make use of it. I am sure rob wouldn't mind, as its keeping the cars he loved on the road, and maybe putting another 306 back on the road! Just like what happened to that metro you all know!
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2014, 05:08 PM)procta Wrote: I seen this happen once on one of the metro forums I used to use years ago.  One was saved from been scrapped, after the owner died, He had put a lot of time and effort into restoring and putting little OEM lux detailing into the car, sadly he didn't get the chance to enjoy the car, as he died before really getting the chance to put an mot on it.
One of the admin managed to save the car out of his own pocket, but sold it on with in a month, not sure if he did anything to it. There was holy hell about it, as many kicked off about it, as the next owner was going to drop a vvc engine into it, Mind the shell had a heavy restoration and paint job so it was one of the best shells out there!
The engine he dropped in was from a lotus elise, showed how much he cared for the car, as he got the head ported and polished!  Not many get that treatment I tell you!
He sold the car back on to the admin who kept it in storage for a year, offered it for sale again. A lad from Scotland ended up buying it, to re shell his track car,
But the plan never came to light as it was just stripped for its lux parts and sold on, The engine ended up in my car.
you might say it was bought to be stripped to be fair. But the Engine did put another metro on the road, and that car you all know!
So really the same thing has happened here, someone bought robs car, enjoyed it. Then offered it for sale, instead of weighing it in, so some one could make use of it. I am sure rob wouldn't mind, as its keeping the cars he loved on the road, and maybe putting another 306 back on the road!  Just like what happened to that metro you all know!

Metro? Who owns a Metro then?
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Whats a metro? and what the hell is VVC?
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2014, 07:47 PM)Niall Wrote:
(21-12-2014, 05:08 PM)procta Wrote: I seen this happen once on one of the metro forums I used to use years ago.  One was saved from been scrapped, after the owner died, He had put a lot of time and effort into restoring and putting little OEM lux detailing into the car, sadly he didn't get the chance to enjoy the car, as he died before really getting the chance to put an mot on it.
The engine he dropped in was from a lotus elise, showed how much he cared for the car, as he got the head ported and polished!  Not many get that treatment I tell you!
So really the same thing has happened here, someone bought robs car, enjoyed it. Then offered it for sale, instead of weighing it in, so some one could make use of it. I am sure rob wouldn't mind, as its keeping the cars he loved on the road, and maybe putting another 306 back on the road!  Just like what happened to that metro you all know!

Metro? Who owns a Metro then?

some geezer called George Tongue
(22-12-2014, 03:44 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Whats a metro? and what the hell is VVC?

A matt, here is vvc fine college, I have to say Tongue  
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Valley_College

and metro, a free paper
http://metro.co.uk/ :P 

hope that helps fellas, if not write to your MP
Thanks given by:
Anyone would think you had been asked those questions before lol

On topic: it's a rusty 5dr ph2 306 getting broken for bits and the remains weighed in..

I fail to see any logic in anyone's argument on here.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(22-12-2014, 05:54 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Anyone would think you had been asked those questions before lol

On topic: it's a rusty 5dr ph2 306 getting broken for bits and the remains weighed in..

It's fine now dannys doing it, but when I was doing that it was the end of the world! Undecided

Thanks given by:
(23-12-2014, 02:29 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(22-12-2014, 05:54 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: Anyone would think you had been asked those questions before lol

It's fine now dannys doing it, but when I was doing that it was the end of the world! Undecided

It was fine when you were doing it just people got butthurt.
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:

it's ok Chris, sure you've made your money on it lol.........Big Grin (opens popcorn)
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2014, 02:36 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

It was fine when you were doing it just people got butthurt.

lol

(23-12-2014, 03:15 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote:

it's ok Chris, sure you've made your money on it lol.........Big Grin (opens popcorn)

I did your right Smile

I made my £100 back!

Thanks given by:
is this STILL on going?

Seriously!?

FYI: If I die, I do NOT expect people to keep my crappy old 306 going just because! And certainly would be so upset if people were arguing and getting all offended and saying nasty things over it!!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Second that. I actually told lu about this. Scrap mine if yoy want too
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Engine has gone to a good home! It's replaced my nad and I'm loving it haha
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2014, 07:59 PM)Piggy Wrote: FYI: If I die, I do NOT expect people to keep my crappy old 306 going just because! And certainly would be so upset if people were arguing and getting all offended and saying nasty things over it!!!!

But you'd have to sell it to someone who cant be bothered to look after it first as well... Itwasntme

When I die, sell the car to recoup some of the money I've wasted on cars over the years... lol
Thanks given by:
Jesus someone lock this please.
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2014, 07:59 PM)Piggy Wrote: is this STILL on going?

Seriously!?

FYI: If I die, I do NOT expect people to keep my crappy old 306 going just because! And certainly would be so upset if people were arguing and getting all offended and saying nasty things over it!!!!

Dibbs
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
No one is arguing far as I can see, just a bit of oc banter aka normal service has been resumed Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(23-12-2014, 10:31 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(23-12-2014, 07:59 PM)Piggy Wrote: FYI: If I die, I do NOT expect people to keep my crappy old 306 going just because! And certainly would be so upset if people were arguing and getting all offended and saying nasty things over it!!!!

But you'd have to sell it to someone who cant be bothered to look after it first as well... Itwasntme

When I die, sell the car to recoup some of the money I've wasted on cars over the years... lol
if I went, I recon the two will be scrapped sadly, unless my mum wanted to keep the 306 for self. ( that I recon would happen)
Thanks given by:
TBh ill probably die in my car anyway so someones welcome to it to break it but they will have to scrape me off the roof lining first lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2014, 08:17 PM)Niall Wrote: TBh ill probably die in my car anyway so someones welcome to it to break it but they will have to scrape me off the roof lining first lol

that also goes for me, id be crushed along with the car, so me and the car would be a tin of beans, Procta flavour baked beans,
Thanks given by:
(24-12-2014, 08:17 PM)Niall Wrote: TBh ill probably die in my car anyway so someones welcome to it to break it but they will have to scrape me off the roof lining first lol

Same here!
Thanks given by:

I was thinking this! And if u don't I want the Rallye crushed into a cube and buried with me haha
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
Out of interest who got what bits??

I'm not bothered it was broken up, but would be nice to know people are putting the good bits to use and getting some more life out of it Smile
Thanks given by:
lol

I was about to have a slight rant that this was still going on, but i think i'll let you off! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2015, 12:00 PM)r3k1355 Wrote: Out of interest who got what bits??

I'm not bothered it was broken up, but would be nice to know people are putting the good bits to use and getting some more life out of it Smile

I've got the engine, gave my nad a new lease of life haha Smile boosting well!
Thanks given by:
Good stuff, did you get the FMIC kit with it as well??

oh, the engine needed a cambelt, Aux belt, oil and filters when it left me.
Thanks given by: