We have a shop!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have a shop!
The more observant of you may have realised a new link at the top of the site!

We have been throwing ideas about for a while now on what to do for club clothing and accessories and have finally come to a conclusion. We have partnered with a well known online custom clothing store. We are designing our own clothing which is available for all of you to buy now. The clothing is then dispatched directly from our partner to you nice and quickly.
At the moment, we don't have many products on there but we will be adding them daily and you have the choice of colours, logo colours and in the next few days, we will be adding a feature for you to add your username (or what ever text you want!) on certain items.
We will not just be selling clothing though! We have the ability to print basically everything you can think from T shirts to cups to thongs to santa hats as well as seasonal items.
Prices aren't the cheapest out there however I've had clothing from these people my self in the past and the quality is extremely good. I have a 5 year old printed hoodie upstairs which is still spot on. We would rather sell something good quality rather than cheap....unlike the cars we all drive!

If anyone has any ideas for printing or other items to sell, please feel free to contact me and we will see what we can do Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Id love to get my other half a 306oc thong just to see her reaction
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Sorry just to note, stickers can still be bought in the same way as before through Srowell.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
The white T Shirt has a white logo, in case you didn't notice.. Smile
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I'll be getting a case payday Cool
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2014, 06:41 PM)silverzx Wrote: The white T Shirt has a white logo, in case you didn't notice.. Smile

If you click on the shirt, you can choose the shirt colour Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
(13-11-2014, 06:37 PM)Niall Wrote: Sorry just to note, stickers can still be bought in the same way as before through Srowell.

Beat me to it!
Thanks given by:
Well done guys ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
lanyard ThumbsUp
will be purchasing something soon altho thinking about it hi viz is gonna be the most useful lol
Thanks given by:
If someone gives me a thong im willing to pose in just a thong for the oc calender so long as I can keep it afterwards? lol
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Beanie hats its cold this time of year lol

Thanks given by:
Wat about member's from over here in Ireland could we get or hands on sum :-)
Thanks given by:
...tax disc holder
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2014, 06:55 PM)eskimogod Wrote: lanyard ThumbsUp
will be purchasing something soon altho thinking about it hi viz is gonna be the most useful lol

Lanyards are on the cards. Im just having a bit of trouble with getting the logo the correct size and looking good. So if anyone on here is good with graphics, let me know ThumbsUp

(13-11-2014, 07:01 PM)lolsteve Wrote: If someone gives me a thong im willing to pose in just a thong for the oc calender so long as I can keep it afterwards? lol

Gotta be done lol

(13-11-2014, 07:03 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Beanie hats its cold this time of year lol

Again like the lanyards, on the cards, just need to sort the logo out first.

(13-11-2014, 07:24 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Wat about member's from over here in Ireland could we get or hands on sum :-)

They ship all over the world. Just choose ireland when you put your shipping address in. Postage may go up a little though. Im not sure.

(13-11-2014, 07:31 PM)ginge191 Wrote: ...tax disc holder

We still have some engraved ones left if you want one ThumbsUp
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Thanks niall :-)
Thanks given by:
Galaxy s5 case?
I'd snap one up
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2014, 07:45 PM)Paul_13 Wrote: Galaxy s5 case?
I'd snap one up

Done Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
I can help with lanyard graphics!
Thanks given by:
Like it! Well done chaps!!

Just a thought, add a link to the top of the page to return to the forum. I know clicking on the logo does this just think it could be a bit more refined Smile

Also how/where do you specify username or is this just not implemented yet?
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2014, 08:27 PM)londondan86 Wrote: Like it! Well done chaps!!

Just a thought, add a link to the top of the page to return to the forum. I know clicking on the logo does this just think it could be a bit more refined Smile

Also how/where do you specify username or is this just not implemented yet?

Im reluctant to make any major changes to the design as its a right PITA and we will have a new forum theme soon when we update the forum software Wink

The username bit isn't implemented yet. Working on it and will hopefully have it sorted tomorrow Smile
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Fair doo's mate! Sounds like it's all in hand, well done Smile
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
You can now add your own text or username on the shirts and hoodies. I can add that feature to a few other items if people want.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
What sizes do the things come in?

Can you do the 306oc logo in leopard print?

Is there matching his and hers ones?
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 12:29 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: What sizes do the things come in? choose your size from the drop down boxes on each product page

Can you do the 306oc logo in leopard print? no. Can do flocked and sparkly print though

Is there matching his and hers ones? yes if you want me to add a woman's items for Sian, just shout
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Smile Smile Smile
Thanks given by:
(14-11-2014, 12:29 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: i am a fat bastard and am not sure if they will come in my size.. xxxxxxxxxxlWhat sizes do the things come in?

I am a huge fudge packer and need something to accentuate my gaynessCan you do the 306oc logo in leopard print?

In addition to being a flaming homosexual, i also cross dress, so would like a dress version as well.. do you accomodate this?Is there matching his and hers ones?

i am going to correct this for Dum-dum...
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Has it sold out?
I can only see a basball cap and travel mug!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2014, 07:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: Has it sold out?

Sorry products will be up again tomorrow. Had a slight issue with the logo with certain printing types.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
CHUNKY lanyards at least 20mm- 40mm in width I'd snap one of those up in a heart beat
Thanks given by:
(17-11-2014, 10:40 PM)Niall Wrote:
(17-11-2014, 07:31 PM)Piggy Wrote: Has it sold out?

Sorry products will be up again tomorrow. Had a slight issue with the logo with certain printing types.

Still same Undecided

Getting paid next week and want a hoody!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know much about body shop prices Orta 7 2,048 04-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Last Post: toseland
  photo shop request please daniel909 18 3,559 25-09-2014, 05:53 AM
Last Post: darrenjlobb
  306oc shop/clothes Adam-m-h 13 3,301 27-08-2014, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Adam-m-h