306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306OC Trackday - Llandow Open Pit - Wednesday 25th February
(04-11-2014, 12:39 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 12:11 PM)Chris_90 Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 12:05 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote: I dont see the issue with it being a multi club event? put a bit of variety into the day! Big Grin half the people on 306oc dont drive 306's anyway..

This is true I'll be in my toyota if it happens, I'm definitely game for it tho as long as I'm good in the Toyota
I'm also up for this in the gti6.

Chris we could convoy down if you like?

Sounds good to me you can give me a lift back when I blow car up and scrap it why I'm down there Tongue

Thanks given by:
Sounds a plan! :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm game whenever it happens, and with whoever turns up. Tbf its not like fcs where you get any passing muppet jumping on and trying to be a hero.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
The bonus of it being our day, we can kick people out if they drive like a lady garden.

I for one won't be in a 306 Smile
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
Thanks given by:
I think there needs to be some rules about who's invited. I don't want some jeb end whos not mates with anyone here in a shitty nissan turning up thinking they are some drift boss and writing my car off.
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 03:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I think there needs to be some rules about who's invited. I don't want some jeb end whos not mates with anyone here in a shitty nissan turning up thinking they are some drift boss and writing my car off.

Unsure who has died and made you elvis presley?

I'll vouch for the Mk1 clio owners guys.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 03:18 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: I think there needs to be some rules about who's invited. I don't want some jeb end whos not mates with anyone here in a shitty nissan turning up thinking they are some drift boss and writing my car off.

We can do a Dum-Dum only day for just £2000 if you like?

In all seriousness I'll mark it up as a non-drift day.
Thanks given by:

^^^^^^ lol

(04-11-2014, 01:59 PM)Norledge Wrote: The bonus of it being our day, we can kick people out if they drive like a lady garden.

I for one won't be in a 306 Smile

I'm in then put my name on the list if you would Smile

Thanks given by:
You know what I mean though.
Thanks given by:

TMI
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:

Hardly in the club spirt Chris. Anyone from the club is welcome to turn up.
And if someone does hit your car or you hit someone elses, thats what track day insurance is for. Its a risk going on track wether you know the other drivers or not.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
If I come I'll make it my mission to right chris's car off. Big Grin
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
I get what chris is saying, how about .net? Few of them would be up for it and we know them already
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-11-2014, 05:59 PM)Connor Wrote: I get what chris is saying, how about .net? Few of them would be up for it and we know them already

I did think about .net. If people want me to invite them i can Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
.net would be cool.
Thanks given by:
Well...

This is going well...
Thanks given by:
I think its great you doing this 'ledge but too early in the year for me! And i cant afford a deposit now anyway due to headwork being done Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Have we got a definite date for this? if there's a definite date etc i can get it paid for by the end of the month Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
need to buy some wet tyres too Wink
Thanks given by:
I'll be doing it on decent road tyres i.e toyo R1R's or the like Smile
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Tbh i'm not keen on paying a non-refundable deposit on something that might not happen through no fault of my own, so i'll wait for confirmation that it's happening first.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I'm game for it but as above £50 non refundable does put me off (didn't notice that till poodle said!

But I'm up for it and happy to pay deposit if it does get refunded if it doesn't happen.

Thanks given by:
Sorry guys to clear up, the deposit is only non-refunable when we've got the 20 people!
Thanks given by:
Ah i'm with you, my bad. Blush

Pm me with your paypal details then. Big Grin
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Right I've looked at my shifts and I think I'll be off on the 25th which is shortly after payday for me so I think I'll say if its the 25th I'll come.

Whats the rules/costs for passenger/second driver. Obviously I'm assuming its both parts of the driving licence
Thanks given by:
1. Norledge - Something
2. Chris_90 - Not a 306
3. Poodle - Probably a 306

Will send payment as soon as i have payment details from somebody.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(15-11-2014, 06:19 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Right I've looked at my shifts and I think I'll be off on the 25th which is shortly after payday for me so I think I'll say if its the 25th I'll come.

Whats the rules/costs for passenger/second driver. Obviously I'm assuming its both parts of the driving licence
If its next year the paper part of the lisence gets abolished in January
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Passengers are Free, Second Drivers are Free. You pay per car.

Poodle you have a PM.
Thanks given by:
1. Norledge - Something
2. Chris_90 - Not a 306
3. Poodle - Probably a 306
4. Dum-Dum - Rallye Smile

Stu, payment from me will probably be 20th Dec and 20th Jan

Has anyone invited 306.net yet and the GTi guys because as cool as having the track between 4 of us would be I can't afford £250 LOL

Does anyone mind if I invite my best mate who drives a mapped fiesta TDCi, he's not the brave/stupid type.
Thanks given by:
Sweet, I'll do a Mass PM at some point Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 27th February - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 0 2,510 29-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Silky
  Essex Meet - Wednesday 8th August - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 3,084 08-08-2018, 02:02 PM
  Essex Xmas Meet - Wednesday 6th December - The Grange, Boreham (Chelmsford) Silky 1 2,283 07-12-2017, 08:28 AM