how do you get forum rep up?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you get forum rep up?
As stated in the title, how do you get forum rep up? Been on here over a year now and hasnt budged abit
Thanks given by:
By doing good thing or giving good advice

people increase your rep points by pushing the button on the bottom of your post [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]
Thanks given by:
That may explain it, ive been on here over two years (not same profile) and never had a clue. Guesing alot of the newbies dont either
Thanks given by:
I'll show you, here we'll use my account as an example. Press the little button below my comment with the guy and speech bubble and a green +
Then write about how amazingly funny I am and click "add rating"

In fact perhaps everyone should practice this..ninja
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Haha nice try Tongue
Thanks given by:
any rep given to steve for his post will be deleted as i have the POWWWWEEEEEEEEEEER! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Bump mine up for a reach around? Big Grin pmsl
Thanks given by:
Yeh you have to earn rep.... people have to feel it is necessary.
Thanks given by:
I've repped you for being 10 mins away from me & I never realised. Local friends. yay.
Thanks given by:
Some people put rep welcome under helpful posts.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Is it just me that doesn't get the point of rep? On another forum I'm always getting notifications of 'likes', I don't get that either. Confused

I do try to use the system though, think I've done about 3 this year. lol
Thanks given by:
Rep is silly tbh, it's people that beg it off noobs that generally have high rep scores, cba personally but I will rep someone if they're helpful, as said though most people don't know about it Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Totally pointless feature wouldnt worry about it Tongue Look at who has rep and who dosnt, and you will see what i mean Tongue
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2014, 09:56 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Totally pointless feature wouldnt worry about it Tongue Look at who has rep and who dosnt, and you will see what i mean Tongue

This haha
Thanks given by:
I think my only reps where for telling inappropriate jokes

But done lots of nice things and don't seem to get rep,I think a lot people don't know it's there.
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Not all are aware of it I think

But I rep peeps where I can and where peeps are helpful Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Basically to earn rep you have to be a lady garden. Haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2014, 09:56 AM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Totally pointless feature wouldnt worry about it Tongue Look at who has rep and who dosnt, and you will see what i mean Tongue

(24-10-2014, 10:57 AM)Piggy Wrote: Not all are aware of it I think
But I rep peeps where I can and where peeps are helpful Smile

Whoops sorry, accidentally quoted these two posts for no apparent reason whatsoever Wink
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Fair play lmao, always wondered what it was there for lol
Thanks given by:
The rep is supposed to be for really helpful members where people thank them but alot of it is given for being hilarious. I think you'll probably find that the people who have alot of rep also give alot of rep.

(24-10-2014, 08:42 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Some people put rep welcome under helpful posts.
Yeah but I deliberately dont rep those posts, If you deserved it you'd get it.
Thanks given by:
yeh there is no point asking for it...
Thanks given by:
Whenever i sell something to a forum member i add that that good rep is welcomed if they're happy with the service / purchase Smile

Whenever i am buying something from a forum member i check they're rep and what its been awarded for. Bit like ebay feedback.
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
(24-10-2014, 08:42 AM)bashbarnard Wrote: Some people put rep welcome under helpful posts.

But everyone knows these people have to whore it up to get rep and cant just manage it on merit. A lot like asking every customer to leave a good review when the product works as advertised.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(25-10-2014, 05:08 AM)Poodle Wrote:

But everyone knows these people have to whore it up to get rep and cant just manage it on merit. A lot like asking every customer to leave a good review when the product works as advertised.

Yep thats me lol
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Most of my rep has come from doing photoshop for people. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Got half of mine for saying stupid things/being a dick Tongue
Thanks given by:
I cannot see the point in having the rep feature, so I don't bother to use it.
Thanks given by:
(25-10-2014, 02:14 PM)procta Wrote: I cannot see the point in having the rep feature, so I don't bother to use it.

Rep'd

lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Rep is such a fragile thing, one minute you have it.......and the next it's gone Tongue
Thanks given by:
Got mine for giving away beer and money.

And trolling a bit.
Thanks given by: