Hello newbie to 306OC pic heavy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello newbie to 306OC pic heavy
hello everyone recently joined last week so about time i put up a thread, im nath from barnsley some of you may know me off club306.com and i have a phase 1 306 Dturbo in the strangely nice color of miami blue, had it since october not really modded it much other than colorcoding, few stickers, fmic, kk k14 running 28psi pump turned up, most of the work done on it has been to get it to mot standard and basicly safe as it was a bit of a badge job when i bought it for the princely sum of 500 quid with 6 months tax and 8 months mot on it anyway enough gabbing i'll stick some pictures up now [Image: 306dark.jpg] [Image: photo-13.jpg] [Image: photo-11.jpg] [Image: photo-8.jpg] [Image: photo-10.jpg] [Image: photo-14.jpg] [Image: photo-16.jpg] [Image: photo-22.jpg] [Image: photo-26.jpg] [Image: photo-36.jpg] [Image: photo-33.jpg] [Image: photo-38.jpg] [Image: photo-31.jpg] [Image: photo-30.jpg] and hopefully if ive not forgot how to post pics properly thats how the dturbine stands for now
Thanks given by:
Mmmm Miami, not sure about the front badge or headlights though. Buy welcome none the less Smile
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
yeah that happened on a day where i was bored and sat waiting for parts for hours , i'll be de oranging the badge at some point in the future and want either morrettes or black angel eyes for it but for now it'll do since its garaged for the time being while i decide what i want to do with it i forgot that in the picture of how it stands, the front badge is actually bright orange at the min, same as the mirror caps lol its a bit over the top
Thanks given by:
I like it, nice car fella Smile
Thanks given by:
Lol im from barnsley mate, fancy a meet at corton wood?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
it's declared off road for the min since the front wheel bearings are in pieces, plus looking into doing a few other things on it while its off the road like the slimline fans i have, new p bushes, top strut mounts and bearings, rear beam bushes, my gti6 brake set up, needs a new rad, and also looking at building up a new block with hdi rods in it, new bearings, shells, seals, hone the bores, TD04 turbo on a gt15 manifold with rustic bodge style adapter plates, 11mill pump mod, governer shim, and thinking of buying one of jammapics lazer cut LDA pins, so i've a fair bit to be going on with aswell as some body work issues, mainly from me reversing into a massive concrete pole lol but till the weather pics up i really cant be bothered to go visit the sooty monster
Thanks given by:
nice engine work there ... shame about the front end look, just seems 'too much' in my opinion, but each to their own Smile
welcome!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Ahh right, everything listed above ive done to mine, well except the rods.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
i know the front end isnt to everyones taste but i like it, with the grill and mirror caps i was going for a similar look to the old 306 maxi rally car , plus its a bit diffrent, might get a new bumper though and see if i can get away with trimming it less than the current one once i have the slimline rad fans fitted
Thanks given by:
I quite like the blue mask. But I think this colour suits the phase 1 nice car.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello welcome to the 306 forum. :clap: :dance:
Thanks given by:
good stuff! bit too much having blue masked headlights but epic none the less! Big Grin
Thanks given by:
SRowell Wrote:good stuff! bit too much having blue masked headlights but epic none the less! Big Grin

only because you prefer a differnt kind of mask ninja

[Image: %24%28KGrHqRHJBsE60e3u4,8BOyrb7DQ1Q~~60_35.JPG]
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
Welcome Smile Love the colour, interested to see how this comes along!

Dan! grinds pins for free, so long as you send him your one back in return. Quite a few members have had them done. Maybe PM him? Smile
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Lovely ph1!

Welcome to the club mate Smile
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Welcome along. Car looks beaut!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
In all honesty id never seen a miami blue 306 before i found this one i was originally after a diablo phase 2/3 or black phase 1 when i came across this on ebay just twenty mins from where i live so asked the guy how much he wanted for it he said 700-800 so i stuck a bid in at 500 on the bay and won it lol and picked it up within 2 hours of it finishing, i was gonna have a go at grinding the pin myself but i kind of killed my grinder the otherday while attacking some concrete, i can. Ever make my mind up about the masks at times they look good other times they look too chavtastic, th for the welcome though all
Thanks given by:
When are yiu available for a meet dude? Im in wombwell where are you?
Thanks given by:
Could be awhile padge as im inbetween jobs at the moment so the pugs on the backburner running wise as i keep having to go to interviews and agencys etc lol im from birdwell but the pugs stuck in a mates garage in town till ive got a new job which hopefully should be in the. Ext few weeks at which point i'll sling some new hubs on the pug just to get it back on the road again might have to clean the combination of soot and dust off it though since it looks like its a grey car at the moment lol, im sure i saw your car at a meet down at tescos stairfoot back in november time
Thanks given by:
Ye i was there
Thanks given by:
I think at that point i was back on a standard tune and top mount intercooler still running the new head and clutch in
Thanks given by:
Think i remember now, your tom slates mate?
Thanks given by:
I just know him off the club306 forum bought a cylinder head off him
Thanks given by:
Yeah i remember now
Thanks given by:
i know f*ck all about barnsly or dervs so i will just say welcome along .
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by: