Gregs nile blue 6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gregs nile blue 6
So it's been a busy day so far. had all the peugeot service parts available so it was time for the girls major service. Got hold of the original 3 point spark plugs, oil filter, gearbox oil, fuelfilter. All fitted and she is running noticeably better. Idles perfectly now.

Also made my stereo blank this week for a sheet of single ply carbon. Looks mint.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
How's the bonnet looking?
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, and thanks to blandy, last weekend I only became a part of max power revolution. Heard it's really taking off. Carbon panels all the way.

And began cleaning her engine for season beginning.

Looking good?

(19-03-2016, 05:08 PM)Blandy Wrote: How's the bonnet looking?

Good thanks mate, cheers for the hook up. We couldn't have looked more chav fitting th2m in a bk car park but what the hey. Great to meet you and jake, see you at some shows no doubt.

Harness is in. That's me not going anywhere.

And finally today I straightened my new omp wheel. Lush!
Good progress made this weekend.

Thanks given by:
Lol it's a very tidy car you have. Just gotta get rid of his hideous exhaust now but he's definately loving the 306 life.
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2016, 06:26 PM)Blandy Wrote: Lol it's a very tidy car you have. Just gotta get how's of his hideous exhaust now but he's definately loving the 306 life.

It certainly was making a big noise when you pulled off. how's your project going?
Thanks given by:
Getting there got my dash pretty much in today gotta do a few more bits but nearly ready for mapping
Thanks given by:
(19-03-2016, 07:09 PM)Blandy Wrote: Getting there got my dash pretty much in today gotta do a few more bits but nearly ready for mapping

The fun of mapping. enjoy that.
Thanks given by:
So after last weeks ace meet I felt the car was due a little more changing, so I have finally accepted the sun strip is a bit passe, that's now gone.
I have decided to remove the pointless extra morrette and have two vented ones, so painting that at the moment and will fit this week.
third on the list I have removed all stickers from the windscreen.
and finally fitting the fog blanks.
only little things I know but im hoping they really clean up the front end look, and with the bonnet giving all the visuals I feel that may be a good thing.
on to next week!
Thanks given by:
So with all the plans for the car happening, I have this week recieved a spoox oil hose kit and some new Gaz gold rear shocks.
hoses were an easy fit but the shocks were a little bugger.
all done within a couple of hours and now looking forward to going for a rag.
cars looking clean and even treated myself to kore engine chrome and some tyre shine.
bring on the season.
Thanks given by:
So here's the finished sunroof blank. Looks like it'll hold and stay dry.
Just need to wrap over it so the cab doesnt get to hot.

Next up, lexan windows, door cards off, front shocks fitted and cambered.

Thanks given by:
Haven't updated the build forma while and few things are happening so here it is.
I have now got omp subframes to replace my makeshift ones.
a corbeau fg seat, if not designed for a small childs ass. Oh well, only skinny passengers now.
replaced the near side ball joint, found the leak from my rear tyre, seems to be a leaky valve.
fixed the leak from the radiator and finally but not least ordered, recieved and begun the painting of ky new beautiful omp cage. Cant wait to get this badboy fitted.

Red is the choice colour, what do you reakon?

Thanks given by:
Car is coming along nicely mate. Like the red cage to match the seat harnesses!

Have you got any track days planned for the new year?
Thanks given by:
(24-11-2016, 07:15 PM)reese Wrote: Car is coming along mate. Like the red cage to match the seat harnesses!

Have  you got any track days planned for the year?

Yeah, definitelyhitting Donnington for fcs, brands as it is kinda my testing track to see how the changes have worked. and with luck combe and bedford.
So yeah a few with luck. Now the car will be safe as well allows me to really give It some.
Yourself?

A few from goodwood breakfast club

Another

That rear

Fixing her up with krisB
Not passed thank god?

Thanks given by:
As I'm finally uploading some shots, here's mine at pugfest this year

That one

Pro shots

And another

Clubeet at devils dyke

Thanks given by:
So the girls in for stripping in my folks garage, would love a double birtha!

Nakedness

Thanks given by:
So for the last few days, I've stripped the girl down, everything out and today finally got to test fit the new omp cage, went in if not with a lot of jiggery pockery! And god it got dark quick. So tomorrow I'll head over to the garage to have it welded in. Think the red looks ace, then all I have to do is rebuild the bugger, front carpets to go back in. Harness bar as well I don't it fits, seats and centre console. Then touch in the paint and figure what to do with the ugly bare rear section.

Front views

Thanks given by:
No harness bars Sad
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2016, 05:21 PM)Stef205 Wrote: No harness bars Sad

Yeah, planning on re fitting my tegiwa harness bar, if not ill weld in a proper one to the cage. trust me ive noticed that!
Thanks given by:
please weld one to the cage and not use those death trap bars.
90' 205 gti6 supercharged
05' Evo 9 IX GT

Team eaton.

Axle rebuilds please contact me for your needs.

https://www.facebook.com/axlesbystef/
Thanks given by:
(04-12-2016, 08:44 AM)Stef205 Wrote: please weld one to the cage and not use those death trap bars.

Not sure they are death traps, although I understand welding in certainly Seems more proper. My thought is It will be bolted to the cage at the top seatbelt mount and the car in turn, and as it is inside the cage it will perform the angle change job and not potentially crush In a side impact situation. I may be wrong here but if it fits im going to make my choice then. The harnesses are still bolted to the floor and not the bar by the way.
Hmm
Thanks given by:
TSo yesterday I finished work and headed over to pick the car up from the garage. Then today put her back together, well, what I could at least. Really pleased with the result so far. Door cards still fit! Thought that was never going to happen. And the harness bar fits abs assumed. Took it out for a drive and boy is it solid now. All I have to sob now I see fit the passenger seat and new matching harness. Then paint the rear.?

Thanks given by:
(24-11-2016, 08:22 PM)impotentials Wrote:
(24-11-2016, 07:15 PM)reese Wrote: Car is coming along mate. Like the red cage to match the seat harnesses!

Have  you got any track days planned for the year?

Yeah, definitelyhitting Donnington for fcs, brands as it is kinda my testing track to see how the changes have worked. and with luck combe and bedford.
So yeah a few with luck. Now the car will be safe as well allows me to really give It some.
Yourself?

Yeah, I'll be trying to get out some time in the next couple of months.

Wicked progress, the cage is looking smart!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Andy's garden ornament Nile Blue GTi-6 Andy 26 8,085 12-07-2018, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Midnightclub
  Nile blue dturbo project Tc306 17 6,975 16-02-2017, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Tc306