Splitter options

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Splitter options
So then im looking at getting a front splitter just wondering if there's any other options other than Laguna,espace and cupra splitters that will fit the 306?
Thanks given by:
306 gti?!
I was looking at early golf gti splitters other day. Very cheap. Very deep lip too
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Mk5 Astras, does need a bit trimming to make it fit
Thanks given by:
yeh the gti6 splitter is whats meant to go on. All the holes are already there!
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: 306 gti?!
I was looking at early golf gti splitters other day. Very cheap. Very deep lip too

What mk golf was you looking at?
Thanks given by:
Can get anything to fit, within reason. Its getting it to look right. Early golf ones will be a bit square for a phase 3 i think, better on a phase one. Keen to see a volvo splitter on a phase one, theyre pretty deep.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I personly like the cupra splitters
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 01:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: 306 gti?!

Hi Piggy, totally off this thread/topic but it's the only bloody way i can contact you. If you get stuck on that head gasket bud, drop me a line, i work for FPS (as per Welshpugs reply to you) i should be able to help you mate. Any chance you can have a word with 'the powers that be' be and get my restriction lifted - i'm clearly not on here to take the pi55 or just sell a couple of items and vanish. It's crazy i that i have to hijack a thread to try and help someone!
Thanks given by:
(21-10-2014, 10:36 PM)jayspug86 Wrote: I personly like the cupra splitters

Yes Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
The front splitter on the gti-6 from peugeot are £75.00 for the complete kit that includes all the nuts and bolts.
Thanks given by:
I've got a 911 turbo one sat here that might fit Wink
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
Thanks given by:
(10-10-2014, 02:06 PM)Choppin Wrote: Mk5 Astras, does need a bit trimming to make it fit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-2007-VAUX...3ce8d7eaca

this the mk5 one your on about?
Thanks given by: