Tax disc holder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tax disc holder
Sooooo anyone wanna buy mine? Wink

But nah as we all know the old tax disc won't be necessary or available as of tomorrow. So who here has had the best holder?

Completely worthless thread I know.

[Image: bdbb2d77ac8652363790c835900fcb61.jpg]

This one came with my car and being aware of the new rules upcoming I never replaced. Someone feel free to buy from me though Wink
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
I had the 306oc tax disc holder. It was great. Chavtastic and was flat so didnt actually fit into the windscreen at all. You could wedge it between the dash and the glass but go round a corner too fast and it would fly across the dash and land in the passenger door car pocket.
Thanks given by:
I've only ever used Magnetax ones...how people can leave something like yours hanging off I really don't know! lol

Though when I picked up the Focus someone had installed the backing upside down, perfectly straight but upside down....how did they even.... Confused
Thanks given by:
Cant wait till I can remove it!!!

Whats guna be done with the 100s and possibly 1000s of unsold tax disc holders not yet sold!?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Richbrook will go bankrupt... Confused

But srsly, lots of people have permits and parking passes the same size.
Thanks given by:
I find it funny that everyone is absolutely buzzing to remove it, it's so exciting!

I'll probably let mine run out & might remove it one day, if I can be bothered as there will no doubt be sticky shit left where it once was.
Thanks given by:
I hate it in the windscreen. I like the screen to be all nice and clear! Hence the excitement
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'll be out there at midnight removing mine! Oh wait, no I won't. lol

I'll remove it next time I have a cleaning session tbh, prefer the clean look but not quite so as excited to remove it as Piggy is lol.
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2014, 03:43 PM)Piggy Wrote: I hate it in the windscreen. I like the screen to be all nice and clear! Hence the excitement

its the small things in life....
Thanks given by:
Exactly!! Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I want mine gone. Annoys my cleaning habits having to remove it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2014, 03:25 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I've only ever used Magnetax ones...how people can leave something like yours hanging off I really don't know! lol

Though when I picked up the Focus someone had installed the backing upside down, perfectly straight but upside down....how did they even.... Confused

I always used those magnetax ones. The one in my old moonstone hdi that Matt-rallye has now has one. But I never replaced this one as I've only had this hdi a few months and was aware of the upcoming law change so never bothered aha.

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
I've got an old one that has my birthday on it as I was born at the end of the month, pop that in I think Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
My work car park pass is round and sits in a tax disc holder above my tax disc. lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I'm keeping mine where it is forever. Im sad to see them go. Great Britain a little less great. :-(
93 106 xsi
98 306 1.9d 
98 306 1.9td lx 
01 306 2.0hdi 
97 306 1.9td estate 
96 306 dturbo 
96 306 dturbo 
Thanks given by:
Well my car went on the road back in may, I put my new tax disc proudly in my "306oc" tax dosc holder.
2 miles down the road it fell off my windscreen and had been say in the glove box ever since!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I haven't displayed a tax disc in over 6 months now lol. Holder fell off the windscreen and never bothered to buy new sticky pads since.
Tbh i don't think people even look at them any more seeing as it can be checked digitally now.

Did have a laugh though the other day. was in a car park reading the "we will ra*e you if you don't buy a ticket" sign and it said on there if you are not displaying a valid tax disc, they will additionally fine you for that. Hahaha yeah ok...good luck with that!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
I had a good laugh last week at the autojumble the amount of people trying to get rid of their stocks of bike and car tax disc holders and the stupid people thinking it was a bargin
Thanks given by:
Just thought though they could be resold as drinks coasters? Aha

I like the old "yes I've paid my road tax now go fill in a f***ing pothole"

Classic.

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
All those complaining about their oc holders falling off....Why do you think my old one in the dt was in the middle of the windscreen? It was actually flat enough that it would stick and stay there, whilst also being on display. Never got told off for it, I imagine it's still there whoever has it now! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-09-2014, 10:11 PM)Razorback_Rob Wrote: Just thought though they could be resold as drinks coasters? Aha

I like the old "yes I've paid my road tax now go fill in a f***ing pothole"

Classic.

Haha, had one of them on previous car courtesy of the previous owner...not for long though, didn't think my Nan would approve! lol

[attachment=19314]
Thanks given by:
The one on my moped is holding the front fairing on...may just leave that one there.
Thanks given by:
Just got a great deal on tax dics holders! LOL babahahahaBig Grin
Thanks given by:
Im keeping mine..... then im going to put the oldest tax disc iv got for the car in it...... is that illegal as it means nothing now? lol

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
I am going to buy a 1st registed tax disk that you can get for show.
Thanks given by:
I find it amusing to imagine that some poor bloke owns a factory somewhere on the other side of the world and is still merrily churning these out not realising that the market for them has almost totally evaporated.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Keeping mine with its
ast disc as alittle piece of history. Ome day my kids will ask. What is that piece of shit on your windscreen?
well son, when I was a lad and before cars could fly.......
Thanks given by:
I havent changed my tax disc in 2 years lol today has been no different for me
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phone holder DeeTurbo 9 2,263 02-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  FOR SALE: 306oc Tax disc holder Grant 15 2,295 02-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Last Post: DazzaHDI
  Tablet Cage/Holder Tyronnster 10 3,054 09-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Eeyore