[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Also this Smile

[attachment=19283]
Thanks given by:
Nice to see tbh
Thanks given by:
His Facebook must've been going mental the other day this was everywhere!!! Must've seen 30 plus tags of Darren and I'm not even friends with him on facebook
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Don't think the original pug engineers in the 80s intended their harmless trundly diesel to end up as such... Wonder how it drives?!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
like a monster...

nothing nothing nothing.. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Doubt its laggy tbh lol
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it has boost at idle...wouldnt think its very laggy!! lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I'd imagine the main problem is getting the power onto the road tbh, unless this had an LSD fitted?
Thanks given by:
Just seen this on the Facebook page before.. Wonder how he done all this... Wonder how much bhp he has on this..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 03:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd imagine the main problem is getting the power onto the road tbh, unless this had an LSD fitted?

LSD only limits the slip across the axle.....its guna spin one or both wheels with that much torque, no matter how much of trick diff he has! lol

Main problem I would think is keeping the rods inside the cylinders, the boost inside the pipes, the shafts from exploding and the engine on its mounts!! lmao
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Wasnt in running like 60psi of boost on the old xud engine with 1 turbo and the charger?
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 03:38 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(28-09-2014, 03:24 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I'd imagine the main problem is getting the power onto the road tbh, unless this had an LSD fitted?

LSD only limits the slip across the axle.....its guna spin one or both wheels with that much torque, no matter how much of trick diff he has! lol

Main problem I would think is keeping the rods inside the cylinders, the boost inside the pipes, the shafts from exploding and the engine on its mounts!! lmao

Good point, can't argue with that! lol
Thanks given by:
I think some of you need to read darrens project thread on it.

Darren likes really revvy diesels and this never had alot of low down torque.
Thanks given by:
I have no idea what happened the other day, but my phone literally never stopped vibrating all day!, This got shared on 131 pages in 3 hours, and my name was tagged to many times for my phone to cope with, not sure where it started, think maybe the redline mag?

Pretty random given its been off the road for nearly 2 years now!

Maybe its a sign!

Btw thanks to all the people who like / re share these things, its nice to see the support for something thats not been around for so long now. Its most appreciated, and dosnt go un-noticed Smile
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
it is a sign . .Big Grin and your old car deserves some attention, possibly the best looking XUD engine bay ever . .x
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I was a very well known car for how radical it was. I'm not surprised its still being shared now. I have a friend that has hatred for serve and French cars and even he knew about the motor.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
That's a heck of a lot of pipe work.
Thanks given by:
(28-09-2014, 05:39 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Thanks to all the people who like / re share these things, its nice to see the support for something thats not been around for so long now. Its most appreciated, and dosnt go un-noticed Smile

I think the crazy thing is loads of the shares were names I didn't recognize, a whole load of new people who had never seen your car before and have just thought, OMG thats crazy, I've gotta share that with the world.

Your the most shared thing they have posted in as far back as I cared to look. More than a top fuel dragster making awesome noises, more than a scooby launching at 50psi with anti-lag and more than the norris designs evo that does 0-150mph in 6 seconds
Thanks given by:
The apprentice at work and one of his rude-boy mates were showing this to me Friday lunchtime, made me laugh. Bizarre how things like this pop up again, should take the hint, Darren. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Get it done Darren! This must be a sign...
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
C'mom darren...no one has the balls to buy it all off you...prove to us you aint gone soft!! Smile
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Darren is more famous... toseland 2 1,022 20-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  Famous! adam b 7 1,235 08-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Last Post: 7057sam