GI: supercharged gti6

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GI: supercharged gti6
Really regret having to do this but a potential change in job will mean I loose my company car and will not be able to run the 306 as a daily as I do a hell of a lot of mileage per year personally.
I will update this tonight with a full spec list when I'm home as there is just so much to list. It's a highly specd car and well built. Currently on 83000 miles and had a full service 10 miles ago. Fully rebuilt engine was fitted 3000 miles ago along with a custom built Eaton supercharger kit fully built by my self using a M45 charger from a Mercedes SLK. Running about 7psi of boost, it made 215bhp and 180ftlb of torque on the rollers when mapped at Track and Road in May this year however that was on a old damaged charger and poor air intake system which has now been rectified and although I haven't had it put on a dyno since, it IS noticeably quicker.

I have an entire box folder buldging with every receipt since the car was 3 years old totalling almost 10k in my ownership alone.

Bad points:
2 small parking dents which could easily be removed. One in the drivers door and one on the near side rear quarter.
Bonnet has 2 dents and a fair few stone chips as expected from a 14 year old car. I do have a spare at home I was planning on painting and fitting but this probably won't happen. Of course the bonnet will come with the car.

For more info on spec, see my project thread (although will update tonight).
The car is insured for £5000 as this is the total loss cost to rebuild to this spec but obviously I will never get that. I'm looking for about £3,500OVNO which you could make back by breaking the car if you really wanted! I have had 2 offers very close to this so please no "it's not worth that" shit.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Bump. This is still for sale and open to offers Smile
Now has 12 months, advisory free MOT
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
get some storage and keep it you massive mong...
Thanks given by:
Definitely worth that! wish I had the cash
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: Supercharged 306 GTi6 Niall 60 17,666 28-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Last Post: welshpug
  Might be of use to some one.... 306 gti 6 supercharged Lwilliams 7 3,589 08-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Eeyore