WIW: Decent Cyclones with Tyres

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIW: Decent Cyclones with Tyres
Hello!

What are cyclones worth these days?

Good condition, were near mint until last month when a lapse in concentration saw me park one of them in a high kerb...gutted lol. So one has a fairly deep scuff on the spokes. The others are in good condition though, still original paint.

Tyres all the correct profile, 195/55/15 - 2 are Rainsport 3's purchased in Feb, only covered about 4000 miles so barely lost any tread. The other 2 are Michelin energy savers with about 5mm tread.

Come with chrome valve caps with the Peugeot lion which must add about £50 to the value. Wink

I'm quite happy to keep them stored for now in case I get in a position to afford a weekend '6 if they're not worth much. 2 of them I've kept since my first 306 back in 2009 so they've been on about 10 different 306s with me haha. /gay

So yeah what are they worth?

Cheers
Tom
Thanks given by:
About £125 I would say due to the tyres
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Cheers Piggy. I'll await the Northern comments of 'only woff abart tweni pents op ere'... lol

Though that's not far off what the 2 new tyres cost back in Feb so don't think I could let them go for that Sad but you are probably right!
Thanks given by:
If you do buy a gti6, don't run RS3s on one end and energy savers on the other unless you enjoy not going the direction you asked for. lmao

Pictures would help, just because one man's 'good condition' is another man's 'imperfect, needs a refurb'.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Didn't have any problems with them tbf. Massive improvement over the budgets on there now! lol

I rate the rainsports tbh, especially for the wet, which is most of the time in England lol. And energy savers aren't as slippery as people seem to think...
Thanks given by:
only woff abart tweni pents Wink lol

I'd say around the £100 mark tbh but seen as i could be intrested, I'll offer £50 Tongue

Thanks given by:
wuff nowt nar days cock al mek thi a brew an a bacon butty fo em
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I paid £50 for mine in reasonable knick tyres were all shot. Id say £150 ish for good set with good tyres on. Smile
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(18-09-2014, 08:01 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Didn't have any problems with them tbf. Massive improvement over the budgets on there now! lol

I rate the rainsports tbh, especially for the wet, which is most of the time in England lol. And energy savers aren't as slippery as people seem to think...

I have 9 month old RS3s all round and they are great considering I paid 35 a corner. They are 50 profiles though.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Cyclones No Tyres Chris HDI 0 973 30-05-2018, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Chris HDI
  FOR SALE: Set of 5 Cyclones with Good Tyres £120 Sambarker 1 1,169 11-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Sambarker
  4 cyclones, no tyres toseland 2 1,185 15-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Last Post: toseland