Wiring loom needed/passenger window stuck open...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wiring loom needed/passenger window stuck open...
Hi guys

I cant post this in the 'for sale' section yet as i dont have enough posts Confused

My passenger window wont go all the way up and many of the wires in the loom on the drivers side are corroded and have snapped, it worked if i pulled the wires toward me but now i think the wire has finally snapped. There was no loom cover from the frame to the door and I can see someone has had a go at repairing them before with various random bits of wire, solder and electrical tape! So im going to bite the bullet and get a whole new loom....

I saw Dangti6 is breaking a 306 in Somerest or if anyone else has a loom i can buy at an affordable price that would be good

I have a 306 HDI phase 3

Can anyone suggest a way to get my window back up in the meantime???

Cheers ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
Remove door card and power the motor manually with some wires. Leave up until you can get a wanted ad or get down the scrap yard
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Just put 12v (from a battery or whatever) across the two pins on the window motor (or whatever pins they connect to on the switch) to put the window back up - connecting the positive and negative one way will lower the window, the other way will raise it.
1990 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1991 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 16v // 1992 Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 // 1999 Peugeot 306 HDi Estate
Thanks given by:
Awesome thanks for your fast responses! Off to do that now before it rains again!
Thanks given by:
All sorted in about 10mins just ran a bit of wire directly from the car battery, unplugged the loom connection from the motor and fiddled around until it went back up

For future ref positive battery terminal connects to near side motor terminal and neg to offside motor terminal for window up Big Grin ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiring loom adoption mattbarker32 2 1,270 21-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Last Post: mattbarker32
  Wiring diagrams needed rep and beer tokens await 306Dan 1 1,332 19-06-2016, 02:06 PM
Last Post: puggered
  Passenger Window wont go up! mspdan 2 1,233 17-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Last Post: shazilla