Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted Bosch pump, injectors, etc
Looking at getting a Dturbo for the missus and running on veg but it has a lucus Sad so before i buy it i wanna know how much people want of these pumps, (must have been stored in diesel or so i m led this needs to be done) don't want a dud. and preferably untuned, gov mod etc.

Can anyone help Smile
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Probably looking around the £80-100 mark from anyone who knows what it is, but there are bargins to be had on ebay/scrappies where they dont know what theyre worth
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I wanted to be below £50 dam,

Off to the scrappies then i guess, i know ed doe is good at getting them from a scrappy.....
Thanks given by:
You could get one for under £50, just as long as theyre not in the know lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
In that case, is there anyone on this forum with one of those pumps, that come on a dturbo which isn't a lucus, its the one that no one wants....... ninja
Thanks given by:
On the look out for some injectors now, anyone got any?
Thanks given by:
Lucas ones will work, just not as well as the break pressure is lower, 145bar for the lucas vs 175bar for the Bosch IIRC

I will have a look at the scrappers this weekend for you though, I do have a set but they are spoken for sorry!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Thanks mark, if they are cheap im interested.

What will happen if i run the current injectors with a bosch? For all i know hes got a mix and macth of lucas and bosch at the moment, as they car seems to have been played with quiet a bit
Thanks given by:
Fozzy Wrote:Thanks mark, if they are cheap im interested.

What will happen if i run the current injectors with a bosch? For all i know hes got a mix and macth of lucas and bosch at the moment, as they car seems to have been played with quiet a bit

Send me a PM as to what sort of price your wanting to pay for them, you will be able to tell if is has a mix and match set as they look totally different Smile
as long as they are all the same it will run "OK", it just throws the timing a bit out (amongst other things) because as far as I understand the injectors open sooner than they should due to the lower break pressure.
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
Thanks given by:
Saw one in a scrappy in dartford
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: XUD Bosch Fuel Pump xstian 0 1,363 02-06-2020, 08:08 AM
Last Post: xstian
  Wanted: Bosch pump nominous 0 1,120 17-01-2018, 12:19 PM