its friday again............

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
its friday again............
its Friday, the 1st of August;

today; been in at 06.45 to do oil change/check over the galaxy, as going to mankchester airport in the morning.

sat; off to airport 2 hours earlier than usual as all pc's, ipads are being swabbed at check in desks !! then off to turkey with the family

sun; wake up @ 07.00, outside to watch sun come over the mountains and start 16 days of doing nothing....................................................except being a tourist/sunbather/doing holiday-type things !!
Thanks given by:
fri - working till 5 then chilling
sat - finish taking the lump out of my disco
sun - digging a soak away for my old man
Thanks given by:
friday- nothing as i have no job
saturday - looking after dog during day as have no job
sunday - waking up and doing nothing as.. I have no job lol

God I wish i was back at uni or places could get back to me quicker after interviews
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
Hmm, I swear theres more than one Friday a week now! Can't believe it's August now as well. Confused
Thanks given by:
I cant believe friday comes around so quick.

Today - About to go for a run aiming for about 10 miles then seeing if I can cope with doing a bit more on the car.
Saturday - Work
Sunday - Work
Thanks given by:
Already my well of went too fast! Undecided
Today clearing old house out and having a bonfire.
Tomorrow take stuff to tip, hopefully that's the house done.
Sunday hopefully have my beam lowered and going to a meet.
Still got monday, tuesday and wednesday off. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today - Work until 4.30, then Leeds v Bradford at Headingley with beers Smile
Saturday - Fry up, then on the beer and doing a BBQ for my lasses cousins birthday, then pub for the last few hours Smile
Sunday - Fit new water pump on the Benz, Sunday dinner at my lasses parents Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Finish work at 4.30.. Sit around doing nothing all night as PAS pump seized up last night -.-
Sat: Go Scrappers and get a Pump, Fit it, then fit new driveshaft gaitor, as its totally gone :/ Swear if something goes wrong.. Once all working.. Admire lol.. Then go out.
Sun: Fix anything else that will more then likely go wrong.. Start Building up Spare car if he weathers nice
Thanks given by:
Today: work, Chinese with afew friends tonight. Saturday: work. Sunday: maybe more work if I can be arsed.. Bank balance says I should though
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
today - working from home then seeing a friend...
saturday - working at the sailing centre
sunday working at the sailing centre.

At some point i want to get my new rear pads fitted, fans wired up and car cleaned!
Thanks given by:
Today: work my codgers off to get home before dinner...then finish fitting the GTB
Saturday: help decorate a mates place due to him being able to reach halfway as he is stuck in a wheelchair
Sunday: get car/GTB running Smile ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Today working
Tomorrow cousins wedding! Much drink.
Next day off to newbury to see my mate, some more drinking and come home monday, anddd another 6 days off work
Thanks given by:
Yesterday - work and then saw Zakk and math for a bit and Matt paid off for the hdi now so felt okay about paying out for some new suspension bits in the Astor

Saturday - laid about all morning haven't had a lazy day in in months but that's come to a quick end as I now have to go drive a tank and an armoured personnel carrier around a field (hard life eh?)

Sunday - more work have to interview some mongoloids see if they're capable of driving and keeping their attention span on the road for longer than 5 seconds and then fitting new suspension bits to Astor Smile
'01 Astor Grey HDi DTurbo 3 Door - Current/Daily/Does Everything I ask of it

Team disASTOR? Itwasntme

Thanks given by:
How is it Monday already?
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by: