project number 2 twin turbo :-) how she looks now (-:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
project number 2 twin turbo :-) how she looks now (-:
(18-11-2014, 07:35 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:
(18-11-2014, 07:22 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote:
(18-11-2014, 07:18 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote: Kk lol not that big of a drive really ;-)

Nah not atall sure nothing up this part of the country is that far if you think bout it lol

Ye sapose ur right lol nice bus u have there wats she putting out at the min

*had lol sold it bout 5 months back was about 125odd was only a stage 1 map and powerflow exhaust, there's more photos in the members gallery id a thread up if you wanta see more
Thanks given by:
(18-11-2014, 07:39 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote:
(18-11-2014, 07:35 PM)pioneer DJ paddy Wrote:
(18-11-2014, 07:22 PM)E_KEL95 Wrote: Nah not atall sure nothing up this part of the country is that far if you think bout it lol

Ye sapose ur right lol nice bus u have there wats she putting out at the min

*had lol sold it bout 5 months back was about 125odd was only a stage 1 map and powerflow exhaust, there's more photos in the members gallery id a thread up if you wanta see more

Ye I will check it out man
Thanks given by:
[attachment=20210][attachment=20209][attachment=20208]

Got my new intercooler to day lol and might rethink the vnt turbo and go for sum thing a bit more easter fitted lol
Thanks given by:
Looking ace!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Be good to see how this turns out ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
(20-11-2014, 11:03 PM)Piggy Wrote: Looking ace!!!

Thanks piggy :-)

(20-11-2014, 11:04 PM)ConorTRG Wrote: Be good to see how this turns out ThumbsUp

Ye hopefully its finished soon can't wait ta see it back on the road again lol
Thanks given by:
polish the compressor housing or something, looks out of place all dirty!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23-11-2014, 02:22 PM)padge Wrote: polish the compressor housing or something, looks out of place all dirty!

Lol I no I'm going to clean it up wen I finish the welding going to respray it :-)
Thanks given by:
Got my injectors striped down and cleaned up just finished

Got my injectors striped down and cleaned up just finished [attachment=20320][attachment=20321][attachment=20322][attachment=20324][attachment=20323] [attachment=20325]

I was ment to take pics off the work I done on the engine so for BT forgot I will get them Monday got the pipe from the out let of the 1st turbo welded to the in on the 2nd turbo and a few other thing more photos to cum lol hope use have enjoyed so for
Thanks given by:
Injectors came up nicely, what did you use to clean them?
Gov modded 11mm Bosch + Standard turbo = 137.2bhp . . . . TD04 now in...time to get playing!
Thanks given by:
(01-12-2014, 06:19 PM)Harky Wrote: Injectors came up nicely, what did you use to clean them?

I got a bucket and filled it wif Diesel ,thinners, and petrol then split the injectors and throw the lot in lol left it for about 3 hours then toke the injector houseings and put them in a wire brush grinding wheel to get the shine then tiped out the bucket and got oven cleaner and bleach and fill the bucket with what and trow the injectors in again for another hour are so then cleaned every thing down and built them up lol

Just put them in to day they really do look well wen the in the head :-)
Thanks given by:
Turbos fitted and in place so not long now till the engine gose back in just painted the compressor houseing today

[attachment=20414][attachment=20413][attachment=20412][attachment=20411][attachment=20410]
Thanks given by:
sweeeet11!!!!11!!!¬!¬!!!

which turbos are you using then?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2014, 10:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: sweeeet11!!!!11!!!¬!¬!!!

which turbos are you using then?

For now just running slandered kkk turbo till I save up some money for two bigger turbos and maybe a set of forged rods lol I no the kkk will probley be no good BT it all I can do for now no money left lol plus the vnt turbo I had be for wasnt mutch better than the kkk so just going to try this for a while and see :-)
Thanks given by:
Got my engine finished so hopefully get the bad boy in this week all bean well 

[attachment=20533][attachment=20534]

All so tryed my intercooler lol
Thanks given by:
[attachment=20535][attachment=20536]
Thanks given by:
You're a hero for just welding this all together to see what happens even if you know it might just all blow up or not work correctly, somebody give this lad the nod to a good turbo combo, he's certainly not shy of throwing it together *hatsoff*
Thanks given by:
(07-12-2014, 09:48 PM)zx_volcane Wrote: You're a hero for just welding this all together to see what happens even if you know it might just all blow up or not work correctly, somebody give this lad the nod to a good turbo combo, he's certainly not shy of throwing it together *hatsoff*

Lol thanks I think :-) has ur car going 
Thanks given by:
I'll echo what ZX says....

10/10 for giving it a go. ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 12:54 PM)mr_fish Wrote: I'll echo what ZX says....

10/10 for giving it a go. ThumbsUp

Thanks man lol engine is back in now so maybe get it fired up to Mara and will post pics later of engine in the car :-)
Thanks given by:
Yep love your thought process mate! Give it a bash see what happenes. Brilliant.

Good luck hope it goes well!
Thanks given by:
(11-12-2014, 07:40 PM)Eatonwoody Wrote: Yep love your thought process mate! Give it a bash see what happenes. Brilliant.

Good luck hope it goes well!

Thanks lol all ways good to hear positive feed back lol to help me throw the head scratch in moments :-)

Pics as promised lol [attachment=20629][attachment=20630][attachment=20631][attachment=20632][attachment=20633]

Sorry its worrong  way round lol was taken off a different fone  and wen up loaded that the way they went lol
Thanks given by:
OK so bit of an updated got engine up and running the other day sounds good after I sorted out a small problem I had lol I sum how mixed up number 2 And 3 injector pipes so was running like pig for a while lol till that was sorted BT any way all is good now :-) so drilled the 3 hole's in my in let manifold for the boost would love to no wat fit ment/adapter they have used to screw into the manifold to take a vacuum pipe lol plz

So next step is to try and pipe the turbo's for air/compound lol  not much room about that's  for sure :-) trying to keep it all one size 2.25 piping  but not easy so the will be an up date on that soon hopefully lol 

All so found a small oil cooler in my work so was thinking of trowin that in the to .

I will hopefully have more photos soon trying to save up for new phone cause this camera is shit on this phone lol any way here is sum of the new boost pod now fitted :-)

[attachment=20724][attachment=20725]
Thanks given by:
Good to see this is still progressing. So many projects like this drop off. Keep at it man. Cant wait to see this running. Be intresting to see how the turbos react together
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(21-12-2014, 01:32 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Good to see this is still progressing. So many projects like this drop off. Keep at it man. Cant wait to see this running. Be intresting to see how the turbos react together

Lol thanks man sort of have to finish it sunk to Mutch time and money in to it ta just trow the hands up now :-) ye  the turbo end of things will probably be shit lol BT will see soon :-) 
Thanks given by:
So got a good bit done to day after a lot of bad language lol just need a few for 90° silicone bends to finish it off this is sum thing like what it will look like wen its finished . was a tight squeeze down the back of the manifold and up both sides of the RAD but its done lol just to finish off joining out let and inlet of the turbos wish should be a bit easer because there's more room :-) any here's how I got on let me no wat use think lol 

[attachment=20756][attachment=20757][attachment=20758][attachment=20759][attachment=20760][attachment=20761][attachment=20762]

Here is sum with the bumper on fits well ;-)

[attachment=20766][attachment=20767][attachment=20768][attachment=20765]
Thanks given by:
Good lad!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Top work mate,looks absolutely epic Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Thanks piggy and Sam :-) its Cummings along nicely little longer than I was hoping BT as long as it Finnished right 
Thanks given by:
Good progress Paddy Smile hope it works out for you!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DeeC’s 306 VNT Turbo Build / Show Car Project darrencurry0808 63 23,012 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
  Project Truck Turbo MkII, gathering dust ozonehostile 418 187,920 29-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Dturboleeds
  306 XND to D-turbo track car project Sfin01 0 1,748 01-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Sfin01