Cats! lady gardens or Awesome?

Poll: Are cats cunts or awesome?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
lady gardens
58.82%
20 58.82%
Awesome
41.18%
14 41.18%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cats! lady gardens or Awesome?
Im not keen on cats tbh. But my ex had one when I was first with her, got close to it as she reminded me of garfield (fat lazy and never left the back garden). when that one died we got another one from rescue center I chose it and got really close to it, but it got ran over. After that ahe got another from rescue but it always avoided me.

Ive always had dogs, first dog was a collie we got from neighbour as they couldnt take her with them. She used to road the streets, everyone loved her and always came back. The was trampy because no matter how much we bathed her and cut her hair, shed be in the field playing in the mud! She was always so energetic till when she was somewhere between 18-20 years old she had a stroke and we had to have her put down.
Took 5 years to get another dog, was looking at different pups because I wasnt sure. Never liked jack russels but the ex saw some pups for sale and she wanted to look because they was pups.
The house was horrible and just there to breed dogs, I would never buy a dog from there. But I was being polite and having a look, thinking about ringing rspca soon as I got home.
Saw my dog and instantly fell in love with her, it turned into a rescue mission.
She had no jabs, wasnt flead, wasnt wormed, couldnt eat meat or drink water.
Massive risk but best thing I ever did!
[attachment=18060]
In bath
[attachment=18061]
With my niece they're best friends!
[attachment=18063]
Chilled out.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
People say that cats are loners, selfish/only want food and standoffish etc... But I think like everything, it just depends what their personality is like. They are have their own character. My 2 follow me around (because we have a fair bit of land here) when they see me outside. Basil comes when he's called, always comes to see me when he comes in even if it is briefly. When I go up to the workshop he usually comes with and hangs around. I was in there the other night for a couple of hours late at night and he stayed with me/kept checking what I was doing the whole time, then walks home with me. Generally it's said that they're not companions like dogs, but that's not true in my case.

He also falls over everytime you stroke his back/tail... He's done it since he was little. Everybody says I've broken him lol. Archie is rather "special", too...

My Uncle's cat also has a unique character... He's very funny.
Thanks given by:
Cats are awesome. You just need to own one to understand....

[attachment=18073]
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't say there lady gardens or awesome

My mum had cats when I was younger, all depends on your preference and life style

If your out the house all day every day cut a hole in the door and a cat will leave and come back with a dead object to greet you With when your home

I'm more of a dog person nothing against cats just my preference

We had a black Labrador and he took loads of walking due to his size

So when me and the Missis decided to get a dog we got a staffy bit smaller but Dosent look like your walking your gerbil

Does as he pleases comes into the garage every so often to make sure I'm ok has a wander round then goes back in house

He's like our son not a pet just don't seem to get that bond with a cat
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 07:40 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Cats are awesome. You just need to own one to understand....

Lies, you don't own the cat, the cat owns you!

Rofl
Thanks given by:
cats are assholes.....

[Image: teddy-the-asshole-cat-o.gif]

[Image: nkBMmms.gif]

[Image: cat-being-an-asshole.gif]

[Image: qXPNnj5.gif]

[Image: 3zKuC.gif]

[Image: cat-knocking-over-diet-coke.gif]

[Image: cat-knocking-over-cat-food.gif]

i rest my case
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 10:17 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(31-07-2014, 07:40 AM)MissTap_GTI6 Wrote: Cats are awesome. You just need to own one to understand....

Lies, you don't own the cat, the cat owns you!

Rofl

This is possibly true... but I do like the dynamics!
Thanks given by:
Which is exactly why they are awesome. lmao
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
I had dogs all my life.. i got two now from pups, i went off cats from when i went to my mates house he bit me everyone has their own opinion, so i have a good bond with my dog called ivan, i cant get the picture of my other dog as he is on another job and i can only do that from the computer anywy here he is..

Who eles has a german shepherd? I have a rare colour (blonde).. and this one is black and tan..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
i hate cat they don't do bugger all.

here is Denzil the chicken killing machine
[attachment=18075]
Thanks given by:
Saw this and thought it was relevant.

19 reasons you can't trust cats
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 11:15 AM)mr_fish Wrote: Saw this and thought it was relevant.

19 reasons you can't trust cats
Your a fish so its obvious you don't like cats
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Vaughan and Amie have a cat that lives with us...

I'll admit I'm not a cat person, it's pretty adorable, cool, funny etc ... But I'll always be a dog person, my boss has a Weimaraner which is the most hilariously unreliable dog, has allergies, pretty highly strung, destroys things... However it's just adorable, it's so pleased to see you, it's only concentration is you or whatever you have, only ever wants to please.

Cats couldn't care less!! They use you as a stepping stone to wherever they want to be...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 10518698_10152547182941840_4820555709060510481_n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dogs: They feed me, care for me, give me attention and a place to sleep, they must be god!

Cats: They feed me, care for me, give me attention and a place to sleep, I must be god!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
If cats are so great, why do you never see blind people with guide cats....? lol
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2014, 04:35 PM)Toms306 Wrote: If cats are so great, why do you never see blind people with guide cats....? lol

They havr guide ponies now as well.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(02-08-2014, 06:44 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 04:35 PM)Toms306 Wrote: If cats are so great, why do you never see blind people with guide cats....? lol

They havr guide ponies now as well.

Because generally cats aren't as intelligent as dogs which isn't helpful when you need to stop at a busy crossing lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(01-08-2014, 09:28 PM)Ruan Wrote: Vaughan and Amie have a cat that lives with us...

I'll admit I'm not a cat person, ...

Come on, you know you love him really... he's your only ginger friend Wink

[attachment=18199]
Thanks given by:
I love cats, require very little maintenance as well
Thanks given by:

A guide cat would intentionally lead its owner out in front of a speeding car. Cats are evil.
Thanks given by:
My buddy and me sharing a Vinno!
[Image: catincup.jpg]
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by:
I'm not a fan of cats. The bloody things keep taking a shite in the flower beds or outside the front door. They seem to just use people too. Turn up for food/warmth then piss off out again.
I don't wish them harm but I'm not going to be running out to buy one.

They are good for rofl pics though Smile

Dogs on the other hand are just awesome if they've had the right owner.

Show me one cat that can do all of this

http://youtu.be/KrV-kXI3cR8
Thanks given by:
Just to add to curts photos here's another one of his cats well his uncles I think

[Image: qejudy6a.jpg]

Cats do silly things. But I think this cat regrets running under my car
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2014, 10:52 AM)Kezzieboy Wrote: video

I know all the lyrics :/

LOL!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Songify my LIFE pleaseE!
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lady gardens, thought this may amuse a few on here! Matt-Rallye 24 4,559 21-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Face.
  Awesome deal! Nathan1305 25 7,454 21-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Seb_Ryan
  Neighbour being a lady garden pugmanxud 21 4,047 16-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Last Post: toseland