Gaming PCs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming PCs
Just my opinion. To me mw3 is my favourite game and never got tired of playin it

Ump 45 with kick and rapid fire is win win. Smile

Mw2 was good until was hacked to bits.

No sold the whole thing in australia b4 i came bak to eire.

And black ops 2 zombies.

(30-07-2014, 12:25 PM)silverzx Wrote:
(30-07-2014, 10:44 AM)daveylennon93 Wrote: I built a monster 1 in oz last year. Cost about 2 grand for parts. Way better quality than a ps3. Sold it then b4 i came home so went bak to ps.
Cod mw3 is the best game ever made Smile

TMI

Anyone who thinks COD is the "best game ever made" clearly needs educating in the gaming department! Blush

Educate me so

What is the best game?

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
I don't think there really is a 'best game' haha, everyone has their opinions, I for instance have played team fortress classic for 14 years and have never got bored of it. Yet mw3 I got bored of in a month due to un-balanced weapons, stupid spawns and just whining kids everywhere. It's a shame tfc has died tbh was a great community haha but everyone's moved to tf2 now
Thanks given by:
Where to start!!

Shooting games? Counter strike is the king.

Perhaps FF7 could be a good one to begin with.
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
And of course as silverzx just said, cs is still pretty much the king of fps's nowadays, pretty sure it still has a huge competitive side on 1.6! I just play go every now and again though
Thanks given by:
I had K/D ratio of between 2.5/3 at one point on MW2, and it's taken me a couple of years to get decent at counter strike.

Also, if you play COD on consoles there is literally auto aim...

It is fun for a casual game but it isn't considered to be a skill-based shooter.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Yeah there isnt a lot of skill in just playin the game but when you can win free for all matches all day long with 30/5 ratio that does.

Im only 21 and only really got into gamin when i was 15 or that so dont know any of the classics. Apart from colin mcrae 1 and 2 Smile

Zombies was a class idea tho. Sort of addictive.

Liked the desert storms on ps2.

Whats tfc?

HDI D'Turbo Daily Driver ---- XUD D'Turbo Project
Thanks given by:
I'm 19 now and first started playing cs 1.5 on won at about 5 years old
Haha :p then tfc a year later. Been a gamer ever since
Thanks given by:
tfc = team fortress classic
God I remember won and being kicked off a game because the phone rang lol

CS: S was good with all the mods and stuff like surf or minigames
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 04:57 PM)lolsteve Wrote: tfc = team fortress classic

Yeah haha good old dial up! They've just started a new 4v4 league in tfc as far as I'm aware, they're trying to revive it but it's just not happening
Thanks given by:
So does anyone play the dayz alpha??
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Nope... Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 05:32 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: So does anyone play the dayz alpha??

Ive played the older Dayz when it first came out.. Then when they started releasing all the different patches and maps etc.
Not been on it for a fair while since tho.. Very good game imo
Thanks given by:
Well the new one being in its alpha and standalone has its issues. Zombies can still walk through walls! Sometimes there are.to many zombies sometimes none. Its really good though even with all these issues and cant wait to see it progress through its alpha stage. Should be a laugh. Got robbed handcuffed the took my trousers. Told me to leave with nothing then shot me. Fricking arseholes. Some other players are ok though
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 05:48 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Well the new one being in its alpha and standalone has its issues. Zombies can still walk through walls! Sometimes there are.to many zombies sometimes none. Its really good though even with all these issues and cant wait to see it progress through its alpha stage. Should be a laugh. Got robbed handcuffed the took my trousers. Told me to leave with nothing then shot me. Fricking arseholes. Some other players are ok though

Ahhh sounds good.. yea when i played the zombies had the tendency to come through the walls lol.

Pain in the arse aint it when you come across people like that.. get all decent gear after a few hours of playing.. then bam. someone kills you and you gota start over with nothing lol.
Thanks given by:
Part of the best thing about it is actual fear of death in the game. Make you a bit more cautious rather then running in guns blazing which to be honest is my normal style
Thanks given by:
Anyone ever play the first natural selection? Or Americas army
Thanks given by:
Don't play the DayZ alpha, but have played the mod a fair bit, it's pretty addictive but so frustrating when you've spent hours getting gear together... then get shot and have to start all over again lol
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 04:51 PM)daveylennon93 Wrote: Im only 21 and only really got into gamin when i was 15 or that so dont know any of the classics. Apart from colin mcrae 1 and 2 Smile

Counter Strike does have very 'classic' gameplay, but the newest iteration of it is CS:Global Offensive which is only 1.5-2 years old and is constantly updated and tweaked for balance and still has new content etc. coming out all the time, so new players can play a version of counter strike with decent graphics.

It's cheap through steam as well! Definitely recommend giving it a go if you don't mind dying constantly for a while until you get the hang of it. Big Grin

I really liked call of duty world at war actually.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 06:07 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: Part of the best thing about it is actual fear of death in the game. Make you a bit more cautious rather then running in guns blazing which to be honest is my normal style

(30-07-2014, 06:22 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Don't play the DayZ alpha, but have played the mod a fair bit, it's pretty addictive but so frustrating when you've spent hours getting gear together... then get shot and have to start all over again lol

Did any of yous manage to find/build a vehicle? I found one once and that was it -.-
Thanks given by:
Ive only played alpha standalone. Not original. Vehicles are not in it yet to my knowledge
Thanks given by:
That's why I prefer the mod, vehicles and weapons are so much better as they're all straight out of Arma 2.. Yeah, I've been in/had quite a few vehicles, choppers, cars, bikes etc.. Walking for hours on end just gets seriously boring lol
Thanks given by:
(29-07-2014, 05:38 PM)SRowell Wrote: Which command and conquer? i doubt it can play tiberium wars onwards!

No, it would struggle with that. It's a 2005 spec PC for a start :p

I must try it though! I'm due to upgrade my PC soon anyway, it's long overdue haha xD
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
Thanks given by:
Call of duty... MW3..

the level of "gay" in this thread is huge....

BF4 is a real game
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Bf4 could be amazing, if EA/dice sorted all the issues out
Thanks given by:
If you like Zombie games try "Project Zomboid": http://projectzomboid.com/

It's basically a zombie survival game, a bit like walking dead. Raid houses, don't get killed, don't starve, die of thirst, get infected etc.

The graphics aren't "amazing" but this is a gamers game, if focuses on gameplay (funnily enough).

[Image: projectzomboid.jpg]
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Seen want!!!
Thanks given by:
Anyone who has seen my rig, knows its ridiculous
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
(31-07-2014, 06:07 PM)Fooby Wrote: Anyone who has seen my rig, knows its ridiculous

Picture? My rig looks crap but the pc itself is pretty good
Thanks given by:
I used to be a PC gamer, almost exclusively play IOS games now, can't get screen time anymore!
can't wait till I can play console/pc games with my kids!
Still like to have a killer rig tho! plan on building a new one once the new X99 chipset comes out!
Suzuki Santana Vitara 1.9 Td (Xud9) 3Dr
Thanks given by:
(30-07-2014, 04:57 PM)lolsteve Wrote: tfc = team fortress classic

Ahh finally someone who has actually played tfc! I still play it Tongue
[Image: 65613_10200761612710317_1548698655_n_zps68c27004.jpg]

CONVOI EXCEPTIONNEL
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming pc help tysonbully2k12 6 1,285 30-01-2016, 09:02 PM