Keypad immobilser problem!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keypad immobilser problem!
Exclamation 
had this problem last night my car would not fire, breakdown company moved some wires about and the car fired up after a while. used it 3 times since fine and now its doing it again!
on saxos you can unplug the keypad once the engine is running to disable it, does this work on the C/S type keypads my car is a citroen zx 1.9 d turbo
many thanks!
any input would be great!!

extra: the keypad works fine red light then put the code in red off green on so its the stop solenoid on the pump i think which the immobilser controls

i am on the pug306 forum under the same name just so you knowSmile
Thanks given by:
i am 99% sure the answer to this is yes, failing that wire a permanent switched live to the stop solonoid, there is one going into the bosch glowplug relay, (if you ahve one) that can be used and will go off when you turn the ignition off
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
hi mate i had the breakdown company come out and no luck getting it to fire up this time Sad
any suggestions on how to bypass a lucas keypad XUD? its an immobilser fault but where is the stop solenoid? the guy suggested the same thing running a live to it
Thanks given by:
Stop solinoid is on the fuel pump. Have you got bosch or lucas
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-07-2014, 11:40 PM)kee616 Wrote: hi mate i had the breakdown company come out and no luck getting it to fire up this time Sad
any suggestions on how to bypass a lucas keypad XUD? its an immobilser fault but where is the stop solenoid? the guy suggested the same thing running a live to it

the lucas pump has a really thick pain in the arse "security" shroud around the stop solonoid, , this has 3 wires going into it, 1 is a permanent live, the other 2 are controlled by the keypad, and they all need to be connected to the circuitry within the shroud to work properly (and turn on the solonoid).

this pump was designed with the inherent weakness in the bosch and other lucas pumps in mind (so you couldnt simply run a live to the stop solonoid and bypass the system)
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  zx keypad clarkey2010 3 1,342 24-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Last Post: andywhy