friday and going to work !!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday and going to work !!
made a cock up with my holidays, i am in just for today after being off all week !! hottest day of the week----24c here already...

sat; fiesta pads/brake pipe
sun; going the lakes to a steam rally ?? never seen one so hope weathers ok
Thanks given by:
Saturday: test driving the volvo at 9.30am, probably then cry because I can't decide
Sunday: wedding anniversary BBQ at a relatives near Ipswich.. Yay..
Thanks given by:
Friday - Working until 4.30, then off to the pub to watch Leeds v Salford away with a few beers Smile
Saturday - BBQ and beer, then pub for more beer Big Grin
Sunday - Possibly go to the coast because it's now too f*cking hot and I want to sit in the icy north sea. If it's here, do the water pump first.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Came into work early (haven't done any work yet mind, have been paying off credit card and buying things I shouldn't from eBay...)

Going home at lunchtime.
Pack me stuff, off on holiday to Cornwall tomorrow.

Yay!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Sat scrap yard trip for new boot lid then some 306 fixing
sun BBQ with in laws

surly with all the BBQ plans its going to rain this weekend
Thanks given by:
FRIDAY - fit lowering springs and new top mount bearings to the gti (if they arrive today). working in the evening
SATURDAY - work in the morning, drink many beers in the afternoon
SUNDAY - drink some more beers?
Thanks given by:
Friday; work, visit a Peugeot dealers see if I can sort this bloody roof rack, Thai meal out with the missus.

Saturday: pick up my latest impulse buy, start painting the van, wedding reception later on.

Sunday: finish the van or play on the bike
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Working in Bournemouth today finish at 530 then head does beach for BBQ and some drinks

Working tomorrow morning then shopping and maybe do a bit more on the gti

Sunday probably play with the car and a few drinks
Thanks given by:
I dont actually have a clue what I'm doing after today as work are f*cking me about.

Friday - just been out for a run just shy of 13km/8miles in 1hr 14m. Got work 2-11 tonight.
Saturday - should of been working 2-11 again but now working 10am- f*ck knows when as they have said its an anticipated late finish.
Sunday - off to see poodle during the day then should of been night shift but due to being on a course monday am either going to do a late shift or blag the day off.
Monday, should of been nights again but on a course in white city 9-5 (yay rush hour commuting)
Tuesday - Should of been day off but still on the course, had a dentist appointment booked that I need to cancel and was going to start on my turbo
Wednesday - Again should of been day off but still on the course, had virgin media coming to fit me some fiber optic broadband that I need to cancel and would of spent all don my turbo.

Then I get a day or 2 off and back to work the next weekend. I hate my job sometimes as i really wanted the turbo on but then I really fancy this course (skills whore) and I'll get the days back and avoid doing night shift.
Thanks given by:
Turns out Sunday I'm now picking up a car! Won a 190E on ebay for £202, terrible bodywork and pretty rusty, but cream leather, cruise, elec sunroof, elec rear windows, armrest, Blaupunkt tape deck, spoiler and a 2.6 engine and autobox. All the good shit mine doesn't have! Donor Smile
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Cleaning a car this morning, then going to work.
Tomorrow work all day, break up for 2 weeks then head to spoons.
Sunday my step brother bringing his first car to mine as it wants it Cleaning (cleaning a corsa, how fun!)
Monday I'm having a bbq.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Friday - working till 5 get home have to work for my old man for hour or 2 then off to the pub for ham egg and chips Smile
Saturday - playing cricket and have a few beers after
Sunday - prob a beach/BBQ day Smile
Thanks given by:
Friday - work till 5 then on call till 10
Sat - on call 9-5
Sun - on call 9-5

Gay Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Friday: late for wirk overslept for the first time ever!! Thankfully the loud pedal worked
Saturday: chill!! Finally a whole day for.the first time in months. All day nothing to do!!! Win!!
Sunday: 306 axle replacement then tea out with friends
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
At the moment, diggin some more in the garden, working tonight, wake up tomorrow, more digging, then working nights again, stay awake, more digging build a wall, beers and sleep.
Thanks given by:
Friday - pack the car (nightmare, Mondeo estate absolutely full) and head for the ferry in Portsmouth

Saturday - start three week holiday in France

Sunday - probably lounging in the pool enjoying the sunshine.
Thanks given by:
friday.. off work with a beer in the afternoon

saturday.. off work at the beach with a beer

sunday.. off work, aberdare road races with a beer..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  friday and going to work........ daddyfixit 2 1,377 14-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Orta
  friday and NOT going to work !! daddyfixit 1 1,326 21-07-2018, 05:28 AM
Last Post: swampy
  friday and going to work........ daddyfixit 2 1,537 01-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard