Admin team changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin team changes
Well its been a really busy show season for us this year, we've had a great turn out at both FCS and pugfest this year. Thanks to everyone who came along! It really made it enjoyable for everyone. Now onto planning for the Christmas meet!

I'd like to take this opportunity to announce some changes to the to the club.

As we have grown over the last 2 and a half years its been a pleasure to see how peoples cars have progressed, new members join us and new members being created; including new mods joining our expanding team! Its been hard work over these last few years and I think its time we added a member to our admin staff. Both myself and Scott progressed in our work careers and we are just not able to offer as much time as we would love to the forum. We are both still activity involved in the club but its clear to both of us that we need some help.

On that note myself and Scott are pleased to announce Niall to the admin team and ownership team. Niall has been active on 306oc from the start and had previously been a successfully moderator for us in the past. Its great to have him on board.

Myself; I will continue as I am as club owner, but take more of a back seat role when it comes to actually getting some of the events sorted. This Leaves me with enough time to do what I enjoy best; the technical side. I will still assist in organising events/meets although this was never one of my strong points. I will still be fully responsible for the forum administration and all the behind the scenes works when it comes to replacing hamsters.

A few words from Niall:
Firstly, id like to say a massive thanks to Scott and Adam for taking me onto the team. I've never been a part of a community like this before where everyone gets on so well and has such a good laugh and id like to give something back to that. As Adam says, work has progressed for the two of them and obviously, that will always take priority over the forum. I have also progressed in my career over the past year however I've been fortunate enough to go the other way and have more time to my self and so, more time to focus on the forum.

I think we all owe a massive thanks to both Adam and Scott for the huge amounts of work they have put in over the years getting this club off the ground and getting it to the state it is in now in such a short period of time. That said, the hard work will not stop and we will be continuing to attend as many shows as possible as a club, win as many awards as possible and will be bringing some exciting changes and additions to the forum over the coming months. Our next big meet will be the Christmas meet and plans are already being made to make it the best we have had yet!

A few words from Scott:
I'd like to take the opportunity to welcome Niall back to the staff team and into the Admin role. He's been a massive help in the past and I'm looking forward to seeing him take an even more active role in the future of the club, and helping to put in the time which might not necessarily be a possibility for either Adam or myself. The club had an excellent presence at the shows so far this year, so with the addition of a new member to the team we'll be even better placed to make next year's even greater.

The future of the club:
Forum plans going forward: Well as mentioned above we are on our way to planning the Christmas meet already! Other things coming soon are bug fixes for the forum, a new server to make things faster (yeah, because it was slow before Tongue) and add some new features. Currently we are looking at a home page and a shop among some of the big things we have planned.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Great news lads, and great to have you back on board Niall. Can't wait for the xmas meet this year, going to be absolutely epic Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Congrats, good to hear theres some big plans in the works. This club deserves to be huge.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Fantastic news, this could be exactly what the club needs to make us the best. Bring on 2015 show season! Looking forward to the Christmas meet first though of course. Wink

Oh, and well done Niall, it'll be a pleasure to work with you. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good lad Niall, hopefully this will be what the forum needs to progress and grow into hopefully a bigger club than the 106moaners/saxperience lots
Thanks given by:
Good to see this! Good work!
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
we're all fked haha

congrats mate lol

106moaners.. LOL
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Niall's a mod again?? Ah shet. *runs*
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(22-07-2014, 10:15 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Good lad Niall, hopefully this will be what the forum needs to progress and grow into hopefully a bigger club than the 106moaners/saxperience lots

The only reason saxperience is so big is that the eduction system went down hill for a few years and kids turnt into chavs and needed somewhere to.meet and talk about their baggy trousers, high up boxers,big exhaust, massive air filters and love of sayying innit and checkit and basically anything that ends in it.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Gaays
Thanks given by:
Great news. Onwards and upwards!!!
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Good lad Niall.

well done for putting yourself out there Smile

bring on 2015, the updates and the awards Smile ThumbsUp
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Congrats Niall. Smile
Thanks given by:
Nice one niall
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So when am I being made club enforcer? lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congrats, heres some monkey pictures.

[Image: funny-monkey-ape-zoo-pose.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtV6vWoUQspBErhcQcJWA...E2jkPDnuZ6]
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Congrats niall..
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Congrats Niall.
Thanks given by:
(23-07-2014, 10:02 AM)Connor Wrote: So when am I being made club enforcer? lol

whistle
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Ok, thats a start, now give me powers to enforce Wink
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Who let the hulk out of his box lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
So people will again start getting warning for speaking or breathing. Or just turning up to ace....
Quote:(15:06:27) Toms306: Wd40d it and had a good tug, came straight off

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5522]

Thanks given by:
If that's what you want dude, i'd be happy to oblige! Tongue
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(27-07-2014, 10:36 AM)Ben Jay Wrote: So people will again start getting warning for speaking or breathing. Or just turning up to ace....
Haha I remember giving you warnings or banning you for all of the above. PMSL.
Thanks given by:
Great news! It's nice to see some proper development in the pipeline.
Feel free to include me next time there is a recruitment drive for mods!!! Tongue
Supercharged XUD Project - Dead

HDi Cabby Project Click
Thanks given by:
Nice one niall, well done lad
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fao admin j-n-88 5 1,198 24-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Last Post: j-n-88
  who's admin on here?? Chris_90 14 2,130 18-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Tom
  admin...... chris.rawe 2 1,030 14-01-2013, 10:51 AM