Peugeot parts catalog favour

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peugeot parts catalog favour
Won a roofrack on ebay for much cheapness, However the clips/bolts to secure it are missing, It was a standard Peugeot/Citroen option on this van so I was wondering if the dealers still stocked them? I know plenty of you use some sort of database catalog thingy (I'm a tech tard so its witchcraft to me) Do they have a part number? Afew pics to show what I mean...pics speak a thousand words and that...excuse the shit paintjob on the van its getting sorted soon Tongue

[Image: uploadfromtaptalk1405366293180_zpse63562a1.jpg]

[Image: uploadfromtaptalk1405366280270_zps579adcbf.jpg]

[Image: uploadfromtaptalk1405366315811_zpsf5a7eabd.jpg]

Cheers in advance. ThumbsUp
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I'll have a look when I get my password in the morning, CBA getting out of bed to do it, sorry dude lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Just had a look and i can't find that particular part but all the roof rack and accessories are made by Thule according to service box and i know halfords sell loads of Thule stuff so may be worth having a look there
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Cheers will do, If I cant find anything I'm sure I could get something engineered!
Thanks given by:
Look on the rack somewhere for a part number / serial code? Might help tracking down the right clips.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Never spotted anything earlier I'll have another look tomo though, Bit of Googling I've found Thule 1184 roofbars are for the Berlingo/Partner (Partlingo?) so I reckon the fitting kit for that could be made to work for this...I'll bob into Halfords and check cheers chaps.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Freaking out the Parts Desk at Peugeot... C.A.R. 22 3,252 16-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Last Post: mcglynn