Fender Strat and Tokai PRS guitars

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Fender Strat and Tokai PRS guitars
First up is my rather beloved Mexican Strat. Don't want to sell it but needs must Sad.

It's in good overall condition with a few marks here and there, I've tried my best to show them in the pictures. It all adds to the character in my opinion. Plays really nicely, although it will need a tune and could probably benefit from some new strings... The Ernie Balls which are on there are a little old

[Image: NIfZPPE.jpg]

[Image: YbjKqQe.jpg]

[Image: RtI8BkS.jpg]

[Image: JsOvIoY.jpg]

[Image: bryAjmO.jpg]

[Image: UVizo9h.jpg]

[Image: jikJFP1.jpg]

[Image: zHqytAT.jpg]

[Image: uOPUiid.jpg]

[Image: IaGt7Y4.jpg]

£250ono

Next up is a lovely Tokai PRS in sunburst.

It's in great condition with only the smallest marks, the plastics still have the protective film on them. Plays really nice, although it's missing one string and could do with a whole set. Comes with a Fender strap and Dunlop Straplocks.

[Image: eoWiJMM.jpg]

[Image: TByK3mG.jpg]

[Image: caSgGRx.jpg]

[Image: f0RmEco.jpg]

[Image: TkH15Nu.jpg]

[Image: eYuT7QT.jpg]

[Image: YlAE3Iu.jpg]

£125ono

Cheers,
Curt
Thanks given by:
couple of fair guitars there, Mexican strats are prefered by many and some Tokai's are excellent, set neck for 125 quid? what more do you want lol, i have a Tokai love rock II which is a great workhorse, never goes out of tune and i give 'em hell . .Big Grin
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
I love them both tbh, if I could keep them, I would. I wasn't quite sure how to price the Strat, but I think the Tokai is a bargain for what it is.
Thanks given by:
You need to tidy up tbh.... Confused lol
Thanks given by:
f*ck that, got more important stuff to worry about lol
Thanks given by:
Haha, true!

GLWS. Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers Tom Smile.
Thanks given by:
These are so nice wish I had space and money. Glws
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
To echo what Matt's said on the Mexican Fenders, they do play very well and are very well built, good price that as well. Should sell my guitars, never play them anymore and I'm shit anyway.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Got a spare strap by any chance Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
can i whore a little of my guitar playing in here? . . . this guitar i'm playing is a 20 year old Musicman Silhouette, brought back from the good ole USA, i'm the one on the right not singing . . . .Smile

Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Sweet Jesus I want that strat Sad
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2014, 01:49 AM)Matt Wrote: Got a spare strap by any chance Wink

'fraid not mate, only one I have now is this one and it's not going anywhere as it's awesome Tongue:

[attachment=17670]
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2014, 12:59 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: can i whore a little of my guitar playing in here? . . . this guitar i'm playing is a 20 year old Musicman Silhouette, brought back from the good ole USA, i'm the one on the right not singing . . . .Smile

NICE
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Ace! I have about a dozen axes knocking around the house. Six acoustics, five electrics and a bass. Used to play big time back in the 80s, haven't bothered for a while now though . . . Sad

My favourite acoustic is my Yamaha FG300, an old '69 model. My fave electric is my '80 Gibson V.
Thanks given by:
That's a sick strap, need to start finding shit now I'm gunna start playing again
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
That's awesome that you are though, didn't manage to talk to you about it much yesterday.
Thanks given by:
(15-07-2014, 12:59 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: can i whore a little of my guitar playing in here? . . . this guitar i'm playing is a 20 year old Musicman Silhouette, brought back from the good ole USA, i'm the one on the right not singing . . . .Smile

I really need to get to one of your gigs mate. Playing anywhere near me anytime soon?
Thanks given by:
Barnsley Birdwell coming up i think, bit of a journey i guess, you'll be first to know next time we get to Leeds mate lol
Thanks given by:
(16-07-2014, 12:28 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Barnsley Birdwell coming up i think, bit of a journey i guess, you'll be first to know next time we get to Leeds mate lol
Grand, see that I am!
Thanks given by:
Still available.
Thanks given by:
Really need the money now, £200 for the Strat and £100 for the Tokai.

Sad
Thanks given by: