Fully Custom Peugeot HDi Remaps, £50!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Fully Custom Peugeot HDi Remaps, £50!
Can personally say James's turnaround time is absolutely fantastic. Even on a Sunday evening. Car is pulling a lot better now. Need to sort a few things and then ready for Stage 2.

ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
(21-07-2014, 09:01 AM)jammapic Wrote: That particular one can normally be read with galletto actually. Read it, and send me the file. Last one I did made 180hp!!

JP

I don't have any tools like that nor money to buy one lol. I've come from an XUD where it's real tools only lol

Maybe I will leave it std as I don't wanna cause any more issues as I've read a remap can upset DMF, gearbox and other parts due to the extra torque Sad
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
Wont a decat fail a mot?? And is it easy to put back the decat just before the mot??
[Image: Cropped%20pic.png]
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
It will fail mot if dpf removed.

If you fit the dpf shell after smashing the inside out, you need to remove the dpf from the ecu or the car will shut down, also removes eloy fluid issues
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
To be honest, if you tune them right - the DMF is fine, it's normally when you bring too much torque in, too quickly, they have issues.

As for DPF / CAT, I've still not actually seen anyone fail because of it... though technically it is a fail.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Mr Jammapic is a a very nice remaper, absoute fine tuning, a few tweaks on my 306 hdi and its another car.
Thanks given by:
Just wondering if it is easy to put back before the mot?? because i dont know what my mechanic is like..

(23-07-2014, 09:43 PM)jammapic Wrote: To be honest, if you tune them right - the DMF is fine, it's normally when you bring too much torque in, too quickly, they have issues.

As for DPF / CAT, I've still not actually seen anyone fail because of it... though technically it is a fail.

JP
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Easy, 5 minutes, tops.
JP
Thanks given by:
Is it by the exhaust or in the engine bay.. sorry im new to all this and clueless lol..

(24-07-2014, 09:01 PM)jammapic Wrote: Easy, 5 minutes, tops.
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
Oh sorry, I thought you meant the map itself... that only take 5 minutes.

I personally wouldn't put the cat back on for the MOT, I've never failed a test because of it, in 10 years.

If you insist on doing it, a bypass pipe is literally 4 bolts and swap on and off, on the exhaust underneath - but I really wouldn't bother!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
The DPF check is new for this year and maybe some MOT stations are 'forgetting' to look. Its just a visual check. There are companies making bypass pipes with a fake (empty) DPF's in them now to get around it.
Thanks given by:
Oh right.. thinking about it now..
The Black PH3 Angel
Thanks given by:
dem gainzzzzz
3 x Peugeot owner.

1996 106.
1996 306 D Turbo S.
1994 Mercedes Benz 320E.
1997 306 GLX.

Subscribe! - https://www.youtube.com/user/TheADKJD/videos
Thanks given by:
That's 14 done so far in this deal... plenty more HDi's with a few more ponies now!! ;-)

Got a few more days left before the deal is out!

Cheers,

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Hello mate what sort of gains have you seen from the 2.2 16v hdis?
Thanks given by:
Which one, a 136hp or the much later 170hp?

I assume you are talking about the earlier, less powerful model.

If so, you can normally see about 180hp from them if the engine is good and healthy along with 300lb/ft. They are pretty surprising cars when tuned!!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Yeah the older one possibly picking up a c5 saterday so obviously need it mapped haha how do you do your maps like how do I get them on the car as your too far away to come round
Thanks given by:
You'll need an MPPS or Galletto cable (or someone nearby who can do it for you).

You send me the file you've read off the car, I modify it and I send back. Simples.

Last 2 days of this deal now!!

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Ah sweet I won't make it in time for the deal but not too bothered about that
Thanks given by:
Always one jumping in at the last minute....... And it's meeeeee :-)
Didn't think was gona be able to get this done as engine was making some horrible noises of late, turns out I'd chewed another crankshaft pulley. So all fixed now and would like to liberate some more ponies and get some more mpgs.
Would rather bring it to you cause not got me one of those flashy wotsits yet so when you available?
Thanks given by:
Honestly, I'm mega booked up for slots over here at the moment. I can turn around files via email same day though.

Two choices,

You either sort your payment out today (last day!!) and I do you a file via email when you either buy a cable, or find someone near you to do it for you (I have a guy who can probably come out for a small fee). Or, other alternative is get a payment off you today and book you in, in a few weeks when I'm free?

Cheers,

James
JP
Thanks given by:
Just to let folk know I have the equipment needed to read/write a map file, I'm in the Nottinghamshire area for anyone local
Thanks given by:
That's it - all done.

If people are still wanting these - we could maybe look at a group buy?

But... for now - done.

Thanks for your custom,

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
ill want one down the line but wont be ready for quite a while, you be still doing them in future?
Thanks given by:
I'll always be doing the maps, just not on a discount deal. I'm sure I'll run it again in the future.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
For that future moment...I assune theres no issues with doing stg1 remaps on a 206 2.0hdi? Would a stg1 be able to have the egr removed?

What kit would I need to flash the map with your custom one?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2014, 05:59 AM)Piggy Wrote: For that future moment...I assune theres no issues with doing stg1 remaps on a 206 2.0hdi? Would a stg1 be able to have the egr removed?

What kit would I need to flash the map with your custom one?

To flash the ECU I use an older laptop running xp with the program MPPS it's the easiest to use and has a recovery mode just in case. This is the one I used I know it's only a copy but works fine also comes with the lead: http://bit.ly/1ot6NKV.
Bye Bye D-Turbo
Phase 1 GTi-6 now has a new owner
Rolling in the: Phase 3 HDI Wagon

The current estate project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-22237.html
Thanks given by:
Piggy - no issues. Done a few 206's with both stage 1's and stage 2's. They respond just the same as 306's.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys....Im hoping to go dw8 then xud9 but we'll see!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
I can give good feedback for james remaps. I sent him a map and within a day or so i had the modified file back. We went for the stage 1+ map and what a difference in the car. I loaded this for jake (306clot) on here and i can say he is over the moon with it. thumbs up from both of us ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  306oc discount on stage 1 remaps from HDI Tuning pro_steve 33 8,727 05-10-2015, 05:21 AM
Last Post: gunny110
  FOR SALE: HDi remaps, £50..... fully custom! jammapic 53 6,200 28-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Last Post: jammapic
  used but fully working bosh map sensor pugjohn306 0 829 21-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: pugjohn306