8 years clean

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 years clean
After curbing my 306 addiction for 8 years while my car was SORN, I can'ts stands no mores!

In the process of replacing all the perishables required for the MOT before I start the slow process of getting it track ready

I live in London so a car has never been high on my priority list, but there's only so long you can go seeing it peeking through the blue cover!

Was always a member of the PSOOC, but after coming back to it have realised that that community is nearly extinct, sadly Sad

Good to see there's still a strong community of 306 lovers still out there though!
Thanks given by:
Trying to get your post count up doesn't work that way :p
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
more to the point it is likelyt to get you an increased requirement lol
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Nice to meet you too
Thanks given by:
Welcome along, have you got any pics of your 306? Maybe you could post up a project thread, we always love seeing the transformation from road car to track weapon. Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I've got some pics in it's old guise I'll get up shortly, but mostly looking forward to it's new lease of life!
Thanks given by:
My 306 was also of the road for about 7-8 years, ive been restoring it. It's back on the road, one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Get some pictures up would like to see your progress and things.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good to hear someone else in the same boat. The mild bonus of everything crumbling over the years is the fact that I now have an excuse to upgrade it all! Wink
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the club! Get a project thread up.
Thanks given by:
Good try though , Pug its a drug
Thanks given by:
Pugaholics Anonymous.

The project is at my parents' until it's road worthy. When I'm there next sweating blood on it I'll post a project thread.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First car in 13 years chylledapps 26 11,346 15-12-2014, 11:39 AM
Last Post: jeekqing