Comptuer motherboard

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comptuer motherboard
Hey guys, was just asking if anyone has a DDR3 AM3 motherboard that I can buy off them as mine has had a "shock" sent to it (my own fault) and now it's a dead one, if you got one let me know, I need one ASAP!
Thanks given by:
You can get them so cheap off amazon now. You can also get them next day if u select prime or a free prime trial.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 03:51 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: You can get them so cheap off amazon now. You can also get them next day if u select prime or a free prime trial.

Yeah Amazon can go f*ck itself, would that do the justifaction enough?
Thanks given by:
Ebay then?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 04:06 PM)JethroJay Wrote:
(25-06-2014, 03:51 PM)bashbarnard Wrote: You can get them so cheap off amazon now. You can also get them next day if u select prime or a free prime trial.

Why all the hate for amazon. I built mu entire gaming pc from there. Asdide from graphics card
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(25-06-2014, 04:41 PM)bashbarnard Wrote:
(25-06-2014, 04:06 PM)JethroJay Wrote:

Why all the hate for amazon. I built mu entire gaming pc from there. Asdide from graphics card

Cause Amazon tried telling me I didn't pay for my stuff I had off there and stopped me ordering stuff when everything WAS paid for! f*ck Amazon the bunch of wasters!

(25-06-2014, 04:36 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Ebay then?

Yeah looking on there mate, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Scan.co.uk
Thanks given by:
Got one now guys, just when I was taking the old motherboard out and took my heatsink off the motherboard my CPU stuck to it and it came out as one, kinda funny but might of bent some pins on the CPU or even worse broke some...... I'll know when I get my Thermal Paste tomorrow and give it the first boot with the new motherboard!
Thanks given by:
Jesus what paste was used to pull it out of a ZIF when closed!!!

Make sure it hasn't bent or broken any, if it has, the CPU is a write off, you won't bend them back without them snapping sadly.
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My computer clean/rebuild with it's new motherboard! JethroJay 14 2,620 03-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Fooby