Anyone else had to pay to receive an advert re: PPCITP 2014..?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else had to pay to receive an advert re: PPCITP 2014..?
As above, just wanting to see if anyone else has had the same problem before i go complaining. Basically they've sent an advert for ppcitp (which i've already booked tickets for lol) and not put a stamp on the envelope, so i've had to pay the 53p for the missing stamp plus £1 handling fee and pay it twice since they obviously felt one copy wasn't enough... Hmm If you have could you let me know please, may as well get it all sorted together. Actually i think most of the regular attendees have my number so just text me if you like, whatever suits. Cheers gents.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yes I've had the same, also had 2 of them. Don't know why they are sending them out anyway I got one a couple of months back.

I was going to email them but like you say be easier to do it all together, let me know how many people have text you etc
[Image: 20120704_212316.jpg]
Thanks given by:
haah what a joke!
Thanks given by:
I was wondering what that was as its turned up at my parents old house and then the card got redirected to their new house in Scotland so I've had a phone call today from my parents asking if I know what it is. You've saved me alot of hassle driving the 70 mile round trip to Hayes and paying £1.53 this as I'll just let the Royal Mail return to sender.

Can't believe they manage to send the mag to the correct address as it turned up here this morning but then send junk mail to my old address (only lived here a year now lol).
Thanks given by:
Got one too!
Thanks given by:
someones guna get the sack!! haha
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Got an apology letter today, assume you guys got it?
Thanks given by:
[attachment=17122]

That solves that then. Big Grin
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
How many free samples of things are you going to receive as a result of posting that picture of your address on a banterful forum?
Thanks given by:
Dilligaf? Pretty much everyone has been to my house for one reason or another anyway. lol

EDIT: Thinking about it, be daft to make identity theft easy though, fixed. Cheers for the heads up. Big Grin
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Tbh I think Poodle will appreciate anything if it's free! lol

Stashing away the Tena man for when it comes in handy in a few years.... Big Grin
Thanks given by:
[attachment=17123]

(24-06-2014, 05:18 PM)Poodle Wrote: Dilligaf? Pretty much everyone has been to my house for one reason or another anyway. lol

EDIT: Thinking about it, be daft to make identity theft easy though, fixed. Cheers for the heads up. Big Grin

EDIT: Not a problem, i'll cancel your subscription to postal cat facts.
Thanks given by:
And free cat food for if times get really hard
Thanks given by:
Rofl
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(24-06-2014, 05:25 PM)JJ0063 Wrote:
(24-06-2014, 05:18 PM)Poodle Wrote: Dilligaf? Pretty much everyone has been to my house for one reason or another anyway. lol

EDIT: Not a problem, i'll cancel your subscription to postal cat facts.

leave the "real men in the buff" workout mag tho..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
After replying to the apology letter, I never heard back or received a thing. Did anyone else?
Thanks given by:
I got a t-shirt and a "thanks for understanding". Maybe they just like me more. :p
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Obviously they do! I'll send em an email, don't want to be forgotten!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nice honest ebay advert.. Matt-Rallye 5 1,272 16-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Last Post: cully
  Epic ebay advert. Matt-Rallye 6 1,169 20-09-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Poodle
  PHOTOGRAPHERS!! - A FCS/Pugfest/PPCITP request. Dum-Dum 35 4,151 12-07-2014, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Jonny81191