Wanted diesel car

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted diesel car
basically i just failed my friends car terribly on the mot and he requires another one. Anything considered really. He has £1500 absolute max to spend. not a penny more. If anyone know of anything in my area Bury/ipswich suffolk. would be much appreciated.
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
i have 306 hdi estate x reg tax and test till next year £800
dad has 5 door hdi £500 test till nov no tax bodywork isn't great but good lil car
Thanks given by:
didnt tom have his moonstone for sale in your area?
Thanks given by:
(19-06-2014, 02:53 PM)mr_fish Wrote: didnt tom have his moonstone for sale in your area?

Annoyingly the car I was buying didn't happen, so I've got to keep the 306 a bit longer, but cant say how much longer atm.

The 206 HDi GLX has full MOT and is now for sale if that's any good though Tom?

Or the 106 NAD which still hasn't been collected by the ebay buyer. Dodgy Obviously that requires fixing though.
Thanks given by:
The vehicle had to be a reasonable size. Also the gentleman who I was buying for just bought a ford. Not on my recommendation. So he will be lookong for another car shortly when this.one inevitably rusts and breaks
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks given by:
Lol, if its a Mondeo the injectors or DMF will fail before it rusts. Big Grin
Thanks given by:
No its a fiests so it will just rust through sills. On the bright side I get to weld. I like welding
Thanks given by:
A fiesta? How is that reasonably sized? lol But yeah, good job you do like welding lol.
Thanks given by:
I dont know hows its a reasonable size mate. He just went out and bought it. Nothing to do with me
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wanted: Diesel Dom 6 1,179 28-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bashbarnard
  WANTED: dirt cheap 106/saxo diesel...or 206d Piggy 4 1,283 31-03-2014, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  Wanted: 205 diesel 106 or spaxo diesel poss a metro diesel ash23 2 1,279 17-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: ash23