anyone selling soon

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone selling soon
Currently saving up for my next car (want a hdi or dtub) at the moment I have £400 saved and adding to it weekly I think the going rate is around 1000 give or take a few hundred. But though it'd be worth a shot asking on here to see if anyone is thinking of selling or have any cars to sell at the moment. Cars with blown engines, tatty interiors / exteriors considered. Im getting rather impatient and would rather buy a shed and do everything up knowing it will last than buying a £1000 car for it to go pop.

Also im aware that a few forum members swear buy paying no more than £500 for a car and was just wondering if anyone has someone of interest lying around thanks.
Thanks given by:
Im looking to sell my p2 Dt soon, in Birmingham if thats helps
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 08:43 PM)Lolben91 Wrote: Im looking to sell my p2 Dt soon, in Birmingham if thats helps

That sounds ideal pal

Any more info colour price your looking at ?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
i have a bmw e46 needs mot tax vic test and its got water in one of the cylinders... £500 is a steal as working one is £1500 onwards and the wheels are worth £300+
also dad is selling a 5 door hdi for £600 exterior is tatty but good car. no tax mot till nov
And I'm selling a hdi estate tax and test till jan/feb full tank of fuel £800
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-24558.html
Got my brothers car going cheap
Thanks given by: