'suuuuup

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'suuuuup
Sooo I came home from work today and this had happened....

Some pikey has bent my door back, ruined my intercooler piping trying to get it off and stolen my sub.

*displeased face*

[attachment=16927]
Thanks given by:
Bastards!!!

Did you report it?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Absolute bell ends!!!
They all seem to be bending the doors on the 306! Clearly too easy to get in.
Hope you get it sorted mate! :-) if you need a hand let me know.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yeah I reported it , police said " I've opened a case for you and closed it immediately because you don't have any insight as to who it was, if you have any info let us know"
If I find who it was I won't need them!

Cheers I've bent it back for now but can't get boost pipes back so for now I'm back in my Volvo haha, hopefully get it sorted in next few days
Thanks given by:
Well im at looms tomorrow so ill let you know if I see anything.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Nice one!
Worst feeling in the world, its so weird they didn't take my tools or my head unit or anything just had a go at the intercooler and took my Sub.

f*cked up.

Might order pugfest tickets and leave the door as is for now, just sort the intercooler.

Funds at an all time low atm Sad
Thanks given by:
Did they actually manage to get into the car then? Strange as f*ck.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Yeah they got in , didn't take anything other than sub think it could be someone local gonna keep lookout for sub for sale
Thanks given by:
There's a 5door diablo just got into looms today!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Sorry to read about this,these people are nothing but low life scum.....Dodgy
Thanks given by:
Welcome :wave:

Nice looking Diablo 5dr. Best colour with a good Polish IMO ThumbsUp I recognise the car from FCS particularly the roof rack...

Shame that the other members you were on stand with didn't make you feel welcome, I imagine it was quite awkward - certainly would've been for me Undecided
  2001 Onyx Black 306 HDi Dturbo
[Image: 37c8a52a-43f7-4f95-b11a-9e912fe2446a_zpsf69cda28.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shiiit man, that's wank!! Some people want shooting
Thanks given by:
Only just picked up on this Smile I was in the black derv Smile, it's got a much cleaner map on now but I do sometimes change it back just for pure lolz Smile I can't believe they've done that ti your car though absolute arse holes, I spoke to a few people at peg on the Sunday and tbh a couple wanted headbutting, a few nice people in there but generally just jokers tbh, I didn't see your car on the day but on the way home I was nursing a semi with how it looks, very nice car mate Smile
Thanks given by:
(29-06-2014, 02:48 PM)deggerz Wrote: Only just picked up on this Smile I was in the black derv Smile, it's got a much cleaner map on now but I do sometimes change it back just for pure lolz Smile I can't believe they've done that ti your car though absolute arse holes, I spoke to a few people at peg on the Sunday and tbh a couple wanted headbutting, a few nice people in there but generally just jokers tbh, I didn't see your car on the day but on the way home I was nursing a semi with how it looks, very nice car mate Smile
Haha it was joke just seeing the gti 6 pull out to over take then seeing clouds of black smoke as both dervs pulled to the outside lane to follow.

Yeah PEG were shit I would've had a much better time if I'd had a proper group!

I've bent my door back which is not the best but its fine for now, I've put my intercooler/piping back making it drivable (still can't find that bastard boost leak) need to redo it really.

Cheers for the comments Smile

I've been looking into poly bushes, new engine mounts and bilstein struts for the next adventure.
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-24938.html - Decided to do somewhat of a project thread Smile
Thanks given by: