PHOTOGRAPHERS!! - A FCS/Pugfest/PPCITP request.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PHOTOGRAPHERS!! - A FCS/Pugfest/PPCITP request.
I'll have my good ish camera with me so will try and get a few good pics of peeps who want. Can transfer to peeps with android NFC there and then Big Grin or uploadto my phone then net via mobile to fb or wherever
Thanks given by:
i am coming with camera and lens kits mate.. should be able to get some nice ones..
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
If anyone has a decent ish camera and can't be arsed to take photos on the day, I'll happily take a load for them...

Used to be into photography, but just don't have a camera anymore...
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Thanks given by:
Will people try and get a few decent pictures of my car please... id like one blown up onto canvas.
Preferably on track please. I have pm slots.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Should be about most of the day in between blagging passenger rides Wink as I'm gettins a lift with 7057sam
Thanks given by:
I'll have my DSLR and tripod with me all weekend and I'm going to actually try and get some pictures this year, after my granddad failed at taking any more than 10 last year despite having it all day and pointing it at things lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else had to pay to receive an advert re: PPCITP 2014..? Poodle 17 2,205 05-08-2014, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Ben
  Pugfest request jammapic 3 1,063 16-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Last Post: 4WayDiablo