Lucas injectors (XUD9)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucas injectors (XUD9)
have a lucas pump and am trying to avoid removing timing components on the suzuki, so am after at this time just replacing the injectors

Let me know if you have replaced a set with some bosch ones, and how much youw ant for the lucas ones..

the better the condition they are, the better.
Given the choice between Niall and the sheep. I would choose the sheep!
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
Probly no use but I've got a set of bosch injectors £25 if needed Smile

Thanks given by:
haha, if that includes the pump and lines.. go for it Big Grin
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
His got a full setup I was gonna buy for a reasonable price but one came up local to me
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
yeah i will want a full setup not just yet however, as i have the other XUD block sat in my garage waiting for bits to go on, HDi rods, Bosch pump, TD04, but that all comes after the important things are done (fatter head gasket, valve stem seals etc etc.. ) and cleaning up of the block to be enamaled black
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
£20 (inc delivery if you'll pick up from a ups point plus a few quid if not Smile )

They were fine when I took them out.
Thanks given by:
I'll have to double check but if their Lucas ones pay postage and you can have them
Thanks given by:
right 2 PMs, and 2 replies to this, i think i am sorted guys, thankyou for the responses.

mr Inferno, i might sort a spare set out so will PM you if so, (always prudent to keep spares)

anyway.. for now i am sorted..
/Toseland
Thanks given by:
I have a Lucas lines and injectors all working fine if needed
Thanks given by:
I have got full bosch set up but no rush to sell it on here it's now on ebay for alot more Wink

Thanks given by:
Does anyone have one Bosch injector. I think one of m one is fecked. Runnign on three pots on idle.

Also quite clicky
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Wanted: lucas pump/injectors/lines, engine loom tysonbully2k12 7 1,394 18-04-2014, 04:26 PM
Last Post: devils_fuel
Thumbs Up Wanted: lucas pump lines injectors pully ect the milkman 5 1,307 25-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Last Post: puglove
  Peugeot 306 xud lucas injectors x3 bobmaf 3 1,534 17-07-2012, 04:05 PM
Last Post: bobmaf