My new daily

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new daily
[Image: 0A8FED1A-E1F2-4C51-A0EA-75A83FB9C24D_zpstp3hsdor.jpg]

Picked up my new daily the other day v reg HDi meridian
Few dents and the usual wear to drives seat but ok only paid £200 for it so can't complain

The plan is to sort all the bits and bobs out on it
The. Fit some cyclones may be some lows and prob fit some rally blanks as one for is missing and a dam good clean
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Where is every one finding all these dirt cheap 306 estates in silver!!!! Every time I look the silver ones are millions of pound all I can find cheap is green or man stain I wanna make a trailer so the seats engine ect don't matter but can't find a cheap silver 1 u lucky b $$/^!@#&=d
Thanks given by:
I got his one of my uncle pretty lucky to be fair it has always been in the garage I work at so I know all the service history think the price on the estate Is always up and down I thort silver would of been one of the easy ones to find

Thanks given by:
Looks good

Good plans aswell,stage 1?2?
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(09-04-2014, 09:38 PM)7057sam Wrote: Looks good

Good plans aswell,stage 1?2?

Yep forgot about that prob just go for a nice stage one remove the cat nice back box and prob pannel filter or somet

Thanks given by:
least you have the right idea...

40mm and clones Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Have done bugger all to this really since I have had it got a new boot trim of mr fish thanks and put a tow bar on it gay I know lol and put some cyclones on it got some rally blanks to go in it at some
Point just got to get the door wires out of jimbos car he braking cus lots of broken wires in mine

[Image: 99934713-7141-48CF-818B-A96C14FC0C0F_zpsihfmrqqc.jpg]

Thanks given by: