306 dturbo & intercooler

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
306 dturbo & intercooler
im running a lucas pump and garret t2 turbo I was wondering what would be the mos I can get out of the turbo I was planning on fitting a front mount also does anyone no how much it would cost for one plus piping and im running around 18 psi at the min I was going to try for 25 or around that ??
Thanks given by:
would spend the money on a decent bosch setup than a front mount if it was me
Thanks given by:
+1 to the bosch.

People have seen fine figures without FMIC at stg1 with std turbo
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Whats a bosh setup just a pump ? Also is it hard to change from lucas to bosh pump also what kind of money
Thanks given by:
get a bosch setup for about £80/100 u will need pump lines and injectors all u need to do to fit it is swap the pins over on ur mounting bracket to the next holes up and just a 12v live to top off stop soliniod jobs done
Thanks given by:
Cool ok what could i get the turbo boosting too without it blowing ? Also once i do over 110 my car seems to overheat alot ?
Thanks given by:
(07-04-2014, 10:16 PM)pbell283 Wrote: Cool ok what could i get the turbo boosting too without it blowing ? Also once i do over 110 my car seems to overheat alot ?

0psi

That will guarantee it wont blow.

And do a safe speed, then it wont overheat and you wont potentially kill yourself, or worse, someone else who isnt driving like a tit
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Not speeding do some drag racing not on public roads
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Urgent: dturbo intercooler Aaron _d95 5 2,659 15-07-2013, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Aaron _d95