Not so common central locking problem

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not so common central locking problem
My key fob is broken so i only use the key on my ph1. However, the key only locks/unlocks whichever door i put it in. Same story inside the car... if i push the drivers lock down, only the drivers door locks. I've tried searching in this and other forums and google and all i can find is people who's doors all lock and then unlock again. Anyone help?
Thanks given by:
it'll still probably be broken wires in the door looms, first port of call mate, cut the rubber off (carefully and check for breaks . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers, will try that tomorrow Smile
Thanks given by:
check your fuses.
Thanks given by:
I was going to check them, but it was too dark =/ again, i'll do that tomorrow, thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
has same problem with electric window drivers side, as well as drivers side speaker and passengers side elec mirror....found realy bogged repair to broken wires, soldered ( with old fashioned gas heated soldering iron and heat shrink ) and now all good....apart from key fob locking which used to work till we fitted new batteries..........however car getting better as small jobs being done one by one.........
Thanks given by:
My passenger speaker doesn't work either. My pug doesn't have electric windows so one less thing to go wrong i guess... And my keyfob is completely knackered... Im in the same boat as you withall the little jobs Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central locking/deadlocking/immobiliser going beserk. pug306driver 5 2,050 29-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: pug306driver
  central locking bypass auto unlocking andyw 1 1,225 04-07-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Mighty306
  Universal remote central locking carrot 1 1,561 19-02-2021, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Mighty306