Fog lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fog lights
Hey all, I have a small question, I am gonna buy new fog lights for the HDi PH3 and was wondering, my lght stalk has 3 settings for fogs, first, off then front fogs on then front and rear fogs on. So I was gonna buy these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171194008328

And they have a angel eye feature, but was wondering, how would i set it up in a way that setting 2 only turns on angel eye, the setting 3 would be angel eye and lights. Where would be the nearest rear fog light wire to tap into? On the front bumper without having to get a wire into the cabin and into the back.

is there any wires on the front fogs that control the back fogs i can tap into to make life easier?

So overall, I need to cross the lght part into switch 3 (rear fog lights) And the angel eyes (fog switch 2) To front fogs only. So where would the nearest swtch 3 wires be to the front of the 306?

Thanks all.
Thanks given by:
I like the look of these, will be interested to hear the responses as may well do something similar.
Thanks given by:
id be tempted to wire the angel eyes to your sidelights if im honest
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Instrument lights, dash lights not working boggs 3 2,440 26-01-2016, 09:34 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Odometer lights and clock lights inop bashbarnard 3 2,130 23-07-2014, 08:43 PM
Last Post: DarkInferno
  N/S Brake lights/Side Lights not working Grant 10 3,180 18-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Grant