pp2000 help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pp2000 help
Is there anyone in the hampshire area or close that can recode my car and key so I can have my remote centre locking and alarm working a again please
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
Thanks given by:
Don't think you can recode central locking on the fob with PP, just the immobiliser chip.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 06:15 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Don't think you can recode central locking on the fob with PP, just the immobiliser chip.

You can Tom I did it on the estate the other day.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 06:15 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Don't think you can recode central locking on the fob with PP, just the immobiliser chip.

As dee turbo said yeah can be done I would try myself on mine but not got a windows XP laptop and the pp2000
Got to love it when you have no ideaDodgy
Thanks given by:
Oh ok, sure I'd read that it couldn't, my bad lol.
Thanks given by:
No sadly the transponder can only be programmed once.You may be able to programme it to the central locking but it will not be set to start the car as the immobiliser side will not work.
Thanks given by:
(04-03-2015, 06:03 AM)Liliflower Wrote: No sadly the transponder can only be programmed once.You may be able to programme it to the central locking but it will not be set to start the car as the immobiliser side will not work.

Thats backwards, you can program any key to start the car but the central locking may not be able to be programmed on a used key
Thanks given by: