Pugrun 2014 - Sunday 11th May

Poll: Pugrun 2014 dates
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sunday 11th May
55.00%
11 55.00%
Sunday 18th May
45.00%
9 45.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugrun 2014 - Sunday 11th May
Is that just on the rears with the new nuts and studs?
Thanks given by:
It's the front one. I'm taking it off today to take a look
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Here.
Thanks given by:
Sooooo turned up (a bit later) drove round the new forest for bout 2 hours in the area (even asked a few people and a few animals if seen anything of you lot) and at the end location and found no one, rang and text poodle to get a text back to say phone doesn't work properly, soooo maybe add a few numbers next time with a few postcodes and route planned???
Thanks given by:
We went for a massive drive 40 miles turned into 80. I did 160 all day including get there and back. we changed the final end point cos there were so few of us. Maybe next time more people will turn up.

It was a great day driving even in my crappy standard dturbo. weather was great and stayed that way all day. Pics coming soon.
Thanks given by:
Should get organised better with a route planned and numbers, just my opinion
Thanks given by:
There was a route planned and a map. Its still on the floor in my car. But when you have done the planned route and the sun is still shining there are always more roads to be blasted down.
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 05:12 PM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: Should get organised better with a route planned and numbers, just my opinion

Should read the thread and respond when i asked if anyone else was coming, if we'd known you were coming we could have done something about it. Says clearly the start point and time, sorry you missed it but i don't see how it's our fault you went to the wrong place four hours late.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Maybe a few numbers put in place though as didn't know I was able to pop along till the time I was about
Thanks given by:
If anyone wants to publicly post their phone number that's up to them, i wouldn't personally. We were at home by the time you called me anyway, we started at 11 and there's only so long you can drive in circles in a small patch of countryside.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
I have pics on my facebook page. I have tagged people in there guys. Also posted to the 306oc facebook page.

Will post a few in here.
Thanks given by:
Fantastic day out even if i did stop 4 or 5 times to put boost pipes back where they should be :Lol:

Mike, Don't try and blame Alex for you not meeting us. No one is going to put their numbers on a public forum and if you had of told us here you were coming, we could of made arrangements to meet you.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
4 hours late too a meet? And you blame the organisation?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 07:30 PM)Matt Wrote: 4 hours late too a meet? And you blame the organisation?

Perfectly put lol

Epic day guys, really enjoyed it. We were lucky with the weather too!

Look forwards to the next one.
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Well way it was put it was a day thing and I was about in the area just gone 2 if that so note taken it wasn't a day thing
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 07:36 PM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: Well way it was put it was a day thing and I was about in the area just gone 2 if that so note taken it wasn't a day thing

It is slightly written on the previous page, and the plans were clearly outlined...

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Ok never mind, just been to a few of these lil runs with a few other groups and even with people coming late they were able to find where everyone was, just saying
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 07:42 PM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: Ok never mind, just been to a few of these lil runs with a few other groups and even with people coming late they were able to find where everyone was, just saying

Yeah but they would still let people know they were going. We didn't even know you were planning on going until you started complaining on here.
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Not complaining just putting a point for future reference if do it again and as said didn't know myself till 1 I was on way, just thought be easier to find you lot as did text and ring poodle but phone apparently not work as text me
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2014, 07:53 PM)MIKE-FORD Wrote: Not complaining just putting a point for future reference if do it again and as said didn't know myself till 1 I was on way, just thought be easier to find you lot as did text and ring poodle but phone apparently not work as text me

Considering I have had to contact Poodle all weekend via amateur radio, his phone is pretty solidly not working.

So a point for future reference; stick your name on the list Wink

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
As said didn't know till 1 I was able to make it
Thanks given by:
Mike, i'm sorry you missed the meet, but i don't see how we could have done anything differently to help. All the information is freely available up there ^^^ It was only a forty mile route, it was pretty unlikely to last that long even with a barbecue tagged on the end. The first time i got a call from you wasn't until about half three, by which point we were at home and had been for some time.

My phone is a pos, yes, but even if i had been able to talk to you it would have been to say we were finished up and not to bother. Would have told you the same if you'd called at 1 when you were first thinking of coming down, because we were done with the run by then.
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Ok just thought by the whole pug run idea was a day thing not just a couple of hours, must be mislead there so my bad as usually a trip around with mates, talking etc then BBQ usually is a day thing
Thanks given by:
Oh bore off mate! How long do you think a 40 mile drive and a few bangers on a disposable BBQ takes? Certainly not an all day thing and TBH I've met Niall and Grant, all day with them is a bloody long time. Car meets are usually about 3-4 hours most of the time unless otherwise advertised. Theres only so much talking about Peugeots you can do.
Thanks given by:
In sure there's more to talk bout then just pugs :/ but note taken Wink
Thanks given by:
(14-05-2014, 06:00 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Oh bore off mate! How long do you think a 40 mile drive and a few bangers on a disposable BBQ takes? Certainly not an all day thing and TBH I've met Niall and Grant, all day with them is a bloody long time. Car meets are usually about 3-4 hours most of the time unless otherwise advertised. Theres only so much talking about Peugeots you can do.

You are a lady garden Heart
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugrun 2017 (New Forest) - Sunday 30th April Poodle 59 28,759 06-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: partybish
  Pugrun 2016??? ozonehostile 16 5,914 08-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Pugrun 2015 ~ 26th April, New Forest ~ TOMORROW!! Details in first post Poodle 124 38,566 27-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam