Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 Estate. Gearbox mounted vnt
Cheers guys Smile good that there's still some love for a old french shit box lol 

any way gave both the peugeots a wash so there clean for xmas lol

[attachment=20753]
Thanks given by:
Looks epic with the yellow fogs

What about yellow indictators??
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
i was thinking doing the indicators. may di it when i get a minute Smile
Thanks given by:
Whats the other pug? 207? Looks nice Smile
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
yep 207 1.6 hdi dv6 engine absolute brilliant car  Smile

[attachment=20771]
Thanks given by:
looking good ash, see if you can get the RX rear material swopped over on to the 306 rear bench, I remember one of the lads getting a full blown Rover 200 coupe interior done onto metro frames and even the door cards were done in the same pattern too. looked very lux!
Also can you not get the rest of the car colour coded as it looks a bit off set with a colour coded front bumper, or put the black strip back on the front to match the back, Then drop the estate on clones for the ultra look I think.
Thanks given by:
Cheers procta the rear are currently in the process of having the rx leather fitted to them Smile that will take a little time tho pretty much when my mum gets time Big Grin

it all will be coded currently making a rear bumper for it so ill do it all at once just saves hassle that way. defo not putting sheep on it tho and now i have a van for the motorbikes ill get the rear lowerd although im in no rush to do that just yet
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 09:13 PM)ash23 Wrote: Cheers procta the rear are currently in the process of having the rx leather fitted to them Smile  that will take a little time tho pretty much when my mum gets time Big Grin

it all will be coded currently making a rear bumper for it so ill do it all at once just saves hassle that way.  defo not putting sheep on it tho and now i have a van for the motorbikes ill get the rear lowerd although im in no rush to do that just yet

good stuff, looks better if things are converted over, gives you the more OEM look and lux. Are you looking into wiring more fancy extras?  A good one heated rear seats, my dad test drove a Discovery TD4 v6 and I tell you what that had the full works in, Heated rear seats be a mint little upgrade for this!
Thanks given by:
there may be the odd fancy extra. i did think about the rear heaters but didnt think it was worth the 30quid it is for a universal kit plus how much do people have passengers in the back Wink really just want to get the manifold back from being skimmed which wont be till after Xmas now Sad
fit big turbo and get it running good mot it then after that uts future is uncertain i don't really have a use for it now and with having the 207 aswell as the van this wont get used much .so could sell this and go for a gti6 or something jap and turbo or just a petrol car for those fun weekend blasts
Thanks given by:
(25-12-2014, 09:57 PM)ash23 Wrote: there may be the odd fancy extra. i did think about the rear heaters but didnt think it was worth the 30quid it is for a universal kit  plus how much do people have passengers in the back Wink really just want to get the manifold back from being skimmed which wont be till after Xmas now Sad
fit big turbo and get it running good mot it then after that uts future is uncertain i don't really have a use for it now and with having the 207 aswell as the van this wont get used much .so could sell this and go for a gti6 or something jap and turbo or just a petrol car for those fun weekend blasts

id fit the kit just to say its got it in, adds that bit more lux to the car.
Id keep it, at the end of the day you have put the work into building a phase 1d estate, id be temped to build it into that car for the fun weekend blasts, who cares if its an estate! the Volvo boys don't give to shits when the wind up the V70s etc!
Thanks given by:
i may still do stick some in for that added extra. the estate is why I love it no one expects it to fly past them Big Grin
Thanks given by:
well she passed mot today with one advisory on a oil leak from sump plug which i knew about Smile smoke test was funny as it blocked his machine up lol

[attachment=20855]
Thanks given by:
opinions?

rods or lasers?

[attachment=20871]
Thanks given by:
My opinion...
Get a better camera/pic and then we can decide!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
its this site shits the quality up thats taken on a decent ish fuji finepix awsome quality on the pc up load here and it may aswell be taken on an old nokia
Thanks given by:
Really?! My pics come up fine!?

I think it looks ok, but just a bit too modern for the ph1 look
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
ill try a different memory card see if thats causing issues? Although on the laptop it looks ace Confused
Thanks given by:
I think the car looks great!
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
Cheers retropug

maybe rhis pik from my phone is better ?

[attachment=20999]
Thanks given by:
Looking good dude, though if i didnt know better, i'd have said the pic a bit further up was from your phone, and the one in the above post was from a "proper" camera! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
haha nope top was defo from the camera and bottom was the phone lol maybe just a dodgy upload? Sad
Thanks given by:
Looks good,

not sure on the grill though.

How long before the new motor is dropped in?
Thanks given by:
Cheers man Smile some like the grill some dont and im half amd half tbh still have the standard one tho.

no new motor yet going to pull the engine in the car drop the manifold and gt22 on the stock engine put a clutch on it and tidy the engine bay then set it up etc then chuck some rods in a sprare engine if i feel like it. currently waiting on the turbo flange being skimed as it warped a little during welding hopefully will be boosting this month Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Good progress here Ash, bet you can't wait to get your manifold and big turbo on eh? I had the same with my manifold, had to have it surfaced as it wasn't flat after welding, was a bit of pain to get somewhere to do it as they tacked it onto a jig in order to be able to skim it.

I like it on nimrods, suits it I reckon
Thanks given by:
yeah cant wait now hopefully last at least 5 min of boost before it blows lol

luckily i work in derby now next to the rolls royce compound/village so they have some excellent equipment to get the job done Big Grin

rods are staying for now at least Smile
Thanks given by:
Definitely lasers are they're more in keeping with the phase 1 look. Although 205 speed lines also always look awesome on anything phase1.

Also never noticed it before the front bumper needs "un" colour coding!!
CLUB RALLYE
||AVO Race GTX Coilovers||Signature Blue Steels||P1 VTS Rack||Hybrid ARB||21mm Torsion Bar||rich_w Flywheel||
Thanks given by:
sticking with the rods for now also the rest of the car is being colour coded looks cleaner and i hate cleaning plastic Smile

also the breaded lines turned up from swampy so the rebuilt 6 calipers can now go on along with the 5.1 fluid 

[attachment=21076]
Thanks given by:
I've not been on here for months! This looks awesome mate, just colour code the rest and its a winner Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
On the front arches do those trim come standard on phase 1's?
Thanks given by:
Nimrods all the way mate

Love the arches and seats this as got to be one of my favourite estate's Big Grin
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gearbox mounted turbo - manifold darrencurry0808 0 1,311 22-01-2020, 08:57 PM
Last Post: darrencurry0808
Thumbs Up FCS prep phase win sigma gearbox mounted mikey b 199 53,831 03-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Last Post: puglove
  ph1 cherry red sedan. TD04 box mounted. padge 219 35,411 22-12-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: sleeper93