Mileage correction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mileage correction
Hi,

I've bought some clocks to replace my dodgy one and I was wondering if any knows if it possible to correct the mileage on them via Peugoet Plant?
Thanks given by:
nope not possible via planet

whats dodgy about your old clocks if it is not electronic you could swap the circuit board over

im guessing its an electronic problem though
Thanks given by:
I was thinking it wasn't possibly on Planet.

I didn't fancy swapping the bits over as I didn't want to ruin the replacements. I think the originals broke from too much pressure on the needles while adjusting them as they weren't pointing where they should have been.
Thanks given by:
maybe the needles are scrapping the face plate use a fork or spoon to leaver them off the spindles a little
Thanks given by:
Thanks I'll give that a go and report back.
Thanks given by:
(16-03-2014, 01:18 PM)cully Wrote: maybe the needles are scrapping the face plate use a fork or spoon to leaver them off the spindles a little

Yep i had this when i fitted my plasma dials. Very easy to just pull them off of the spindle a little.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
On gumtree there is someone saying that they can change the mileage for like £60 but you gotta sign this declaration form thing.
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys I've now got them sorted. I thought the mechanism had gone faulty in the clocks but they were just dragging.

http://youtu.be/1OIwxAb-NfM

Fixed the rev counter but the oil gauge started playing up but both sorted now.
Thanks given by: