Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel eye headlights with Eyebrows
Hey everyone, I just bought some angel eye headlights (see image) I was wondering if i could get a few details on it,

Firstly will my eyebrows fit them? I assume they will as they should be the same.
Also does the rings be ready set up with the sidelights? Or have to be wired in?
Thanks given by:
eyebrows will fit just as standard lights

get me a pic of the back, are they second hand or new?second hand you might be lucky and the prev has done it, if new dw its simple, all you are doing is tapping into the sidelights

i can write a guide if needed
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
When I had my angel eyes the rings come on with the side lights.I bought then second hand with the wires cut as the force don't agree with them where I'm from.
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2014, 07:52 AM)tomosy10 Wrote: When I had my angel eyes the rings come on with the side lights.I bought then second hand with the wires cut as the force don't agree with them where I'm from.

Where are you from? Obviously there are no bmws there lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(14-03-2014, 11:23 AM)Connor Wrote:
(14-03-2014, 07:52 AM)tomosy10 Wrote: When I had my angel eyes the rings come on with the side lights.I bought then second hand with the wires cut as the force don't agree with them where I'm from.

Where are you from? Obviously there are no bmws there lol

I'm from Cornwall.we get them alot some undercover to
Thanks given by:
Well having the rings as sidelights isnt illegal, so id say fuckem
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
Thanks given by:
I say the same.they all got that same look when they drive past stering.
Thanks given by:
So? Let them stare all the want, its not illegal
Thanks given by:
if the light's are e marked then they are legal so they are fine if the rozza's don't like it tell them to go piss up their leg and play with the steam. Tongue Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Those look like phase 1 angel eyes in the picture? Do they definitely fit as yours is a phase 3?

The eyebrows will definitely fit as all the after-market lights are the same shape. As long as they are the right phase for the car!
There is nothing illegal about having the rings as side lights. Have they actually said anything to you?

If the rings are yellow or dim you can buy replacement LEDS to make them white and brighter.
Thanks given by:
(20-03-2014, 08:03 PM)SRowell Wrote: Those look like phase 1 angel eyes in the picture? Do they definitely fit as yours is a phase 3?

The eyebrows will definitely fit as all the after-market lights are the same shape. As long as they are the right phase for the car!
There is nothing illegal about having the rings as side lights. Have they actually said anything to you?

If the rings are yellow or dim you can buy replacement LEDS to make them white and brighter.

Well the guy n the listing said they came off a 2000 hdi 306. So i assume they are Ph3.

Well so i hope haha

Also guys do you think it would be legal to make the angel eyes blue or any other colour than white?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Hey again guys do you think these are PH1 lights, NEED TO KNOW ASAP SO I CAN CANCEL THE PURCHASE. Please someone reply asap.
Thanks given by:
They look like ph1 to me, if you look at the picture the angle on the slop is much more greater then found on the ph2 and 3 .

[attachment=14463]

I'd ask him if he has a picture of the lights fitted to his 'hdi'
Thanks given by:
Yes i have to agree, but then look at the advert

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321350064186?s...1439.l2649

Why would he of said they came off a 306 2000 hdi? Im so confused.
Thanks given by:
Well the chap's got low feedback and plus the use of English is shocking! My English is chap most the time! but that one line of writing is bad! Lol
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 01:22 AM)underground375 Wrote: Well the chap's got low feedback and plus the use of English is shocking! My English is chap most the time! but that one line of writing is bad! Lol

So you would say 100% ph1s then, what made me confident was the ph3 306 he has for sale aswell. can you reply asap so i know whether to cancel or not. many thanks
Thanks given by:
100%. They have twin rings, in the past i struggled to find twin rings for a phase 3. Only found stupidly Chavy ones lol
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
(21-03-2014, 01:33 AM)Matt Wrote: 100%. They have twin rings, in the past i struggled to find twin rings for a phase 3. Only found stupidly Chavy ones lol

Alright then, il cancel the purchase, i never would of thought these where ph1 lights haha, but sure shows what i know haha, its beyond me how and why the advert said came of a 306 hdi year 2000. dont understand that
Thanks given by:
£20 is cheap ! but I'd put money on them been ph1 lights!
Thanks given by:
they look phase 2, as phase 3 has 3 leds on the side.
Thanks given by:
the reason he saying they need some wiering and they are abit different to normal head lights is because he bought ph1 head lights for his ph3 the nob head

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
[Image: myjuqyty.jpg][Image: a5anupyq.jpg]

My phase 3 lights and they arnt that bright angle eyes come on with side lights a need to change the bulbs it's just been bothered to get some
Thanks given by:
[Image: urazy4a8.jpg]

That's my phase 3 ones all lit up!
[Image: ForumSignature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ABM angels FTW! Tongue

[attachment=15072]

[attachment=15071]
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
they look shit.....

only because i wanted them