Falling out of love with MYA

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling out of love with MYA
Ill have to check closer the time mate, but ill try
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Quote:Is this mountain biking Andy ?? If so welcome to the darkside...if not apologies lol

Is it a 5dr?? I need the inside of the rear passenger pillar, from the roof to way under seatbelt anchor as it's gone around the a/b anchor area - rusted from where the inner plastic arch is only a 3/4 not a full arch on early cars - common problem Sad

It is.

That sounds like a lot of work but yes, the car is a 5 door. Have a photo in my 'breaking' thread. Passenger side is okay.

How much destruction is it to cut out? The car is currently in the farm yard behind the house and my only requirement is that 4 wheels stay on and it remains water proof until I can get all the interior stripped out as I want the seats for my car. Will be then getting trailered down to someone to do an engine and gearbox swap, unless I borrow an engine crane and whip it out myself. Welcome to come down (Backwell) and strip out all of the rear to get to the bit you need if you want?
Thanks given by:
Only bit that neesd to come out for the infamous "seatbelt rust spot" is the interior plastics, but if im honest if you get someone to weld anyway, they can just cut out and patch it with a bit of sheet
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 08:47 AM)Connor Wrote: Only bit that neesd to come out for the infamous "seatbelt rust spot" is the interior plastics, but if im honest if you get someone to weld anyway, they can just cut out and patch it with a bit of sheet

ah i get your point mate but i think its so rotten now that the bolt for the seatbelt is held in by a prayer lol

will need to speak to zach about the welding Smile

(05-03-2014, 12:51 AM)Connor Wrote: Ill have to check closer the time mate, but ill try

would be nice to see you mate Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-21919.html
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seriously falling out of love RJDubya 31 9,034 10-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Last Post: RJDubya
  I love cats, I love every kind of cat. Ruan 6 1,754 19-04-2012, 05:16 PM
Last Post: puglove