I just checked and It's FRIDAY

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just checked and It's FRIDAY
10am and no thread? WTF guys? I know that none of you are busy working.

Today I finish work early (3.30ish) as started early yesterday. Must do grocery shopping and then continue decorating the spare room at my folks house. Happy days.

Tomorrow - Up early, may get my new tyres fitted / balanced. Got to dismantle a wardrobe, empty my shed and move all my tools to my dads garage across town. It's going to be a busy day.

Sunday - More of the same, but attending 1-year-olds' birthday party with my daughter. So headache pills at the ready!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Arghhh weekend again, how i miss weekends.
Today work till 7, then home and do nothing may go round the cousins and nick some of his beers.
Saturday walk to work as hdi is off the road as tax runs out friday, finish at 2 then who knows where the night will take me probably xbox.
Sunday walking to work again (may get fit by the time the gti6 is on the road) then chill and wait for top gear.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Flip, friday!
Work work work in the rain, then footy.

Rest of weekend running round doing stuff for other people...hope to have an hour to finish my flocking!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Friday: work then put some wheels on the rallye to move it off the ramp
Saturday: Dum-Dum is coming over to start building another epic creation ninja
Sunday: Pick up the gti6 in the morning then drive to Shrewsbury to deliver Stephens new 205 :-D
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
This wweekend I shall be in butlins on a stag weekend, hopefully I'll come home with no extra scars
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Today: Off work, then up to Lunduuun for drinks
Tomorrow: Up bright and early to cannibalise cars at the breakers yard with Niall. Out with said twat for drinks in the evening.
Sunday: Probably recovering from the previous, then dinner with the family in the evening.
Monday: Commence my 1.5day working week. Yes I am getting paid for the full 5 Rofl
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
You going to look at 306s / Xsara's Grant?

Don't fancy looking for some rear brake disc guards do you?! Having a 'mare finding some in any condition, even if I have to clean them up and paint them. Just don't want to pay £40 for new ones!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 11:13 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: You going to look at 306s / Xsara's Grant?

Don't fancy looking for some rear brake disc guards do you?! Having a 'mare finding some in any condition, even if I have to clean them up and paint them. Just don't want to pay £40 for new ones!

I am looking for a Xsara for the mist jets (mine are the wrong ones that aim too low) and for a 206/406 ninja

I can certainly keep an eye out mate. Just as long as they are straight? You don't mind having to paint them?

That said, they take the wheels off all the cars and drop them on the floor so could be tricky... I'll look Smile

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Today - Working until 6, then off for a few beers to watch Leeds v Catalans Smile
Saturday - Working until 6, then going out for a curry and going home to watch a film with the missus Smile
Sunday - HOPEFULLY going to Dunfermline with Kyle to collect a BX Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
I only work 4 day week so my weekend start 09:00 this morning Big Grin

Today:mounts my seats, gym, see wench
Saturday:get ropped into doing gf/bf stuff
Sunday:boxing training/recovery may go see a engine
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yea that's the trouble, most are either rusted to oblivion (like the ones I removed from Nialls' old beam) or bent. I can bend them back to a certain degree, but if they're completely mullered then I can't do much. I don't mind rusty surface as I can scrape it off and hammerite the bastards. Oh, and it has to have the hole for the ABS senors too!

People breaking on eBay aren't prepared to split them and would rather sell the whole beam, which I can understand.
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 11:25 AM)Grant Wrote:
(28-02-2014, 11:13 AM)C.A.R. Wrote: You going to look at 306s / Xsara's Grant?

I am looking for a Xsara for the mist jets (mine are the wrong ones that aim too low) and for a 206/406 ninja

I can certainly keep an eye out mate. Just as long as they are straight? You don't mind having to paint them?

That said, they take the wheels off all the cars and drop them on the floor so could be tricky... I'll look Smile

If you like I can look through my purchase history on ebay and find the ones I bought? Aimed just fine on both my ph.2 (think it was a ph.3 bonnet) and my ph.1?
They were only a few quid.
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 12:07 PM)RetroPug Wrote: If you like I can look through my purchase history on ebay and find the ones I bought? Aimed just fine on both my ph.2 (think it was a ph.3 bonnet) and my ph.1?

Cheers mate, ill see if any fall into my pocket tomorrow. If not I'll take you up on that Smile

2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 12:18 PM)Grant Wrote:
(28-02-2014, 12:07 PM)RetroPug Wrote: If you like I can look through my purchase history on ebay and find the ones I bought? Aimed just fine on both my ph.2 (think it was a ph.3 bonnet) and my ph.1?

Cheers mate, ill see if any fall into my pocket tomorrow. If not I'll take you up on that Smile

Part number is 6438 V8 for the right ones, its probably written on them.

Sad that I can remember that off hand though. lol
Thanks given by:
Same old. Work saturday and play on the pushiron sunday Smile
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
Today - sleep then work night shift

Saturday - pop over to see a couple of mates and fit some car parts

Sunday - fill car with veg
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 07:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Today - sleep then work night shift

Fill car with veg? Sure you have hdi?
What's happening Saturday :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 07:53 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(28-02-2014, 07:29 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Today - sleep then work night shift

Fill car with veg? Sure you have hdi?
What's happening Saturday :-)

Yep, still got the HDi estate and a 2.2HDi lump sitting in the garden Smile

Veg oil costs f*ck all though ninja
Thanks given by:
But kills hdis, so I'll ask again what's happening Saturday :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Fack all till getting the 205 on sunday! Buzzin!

badminton at some point too actually
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 08:09 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: But kills hdis, so I'll ask again what's happening Saturday :-)

You lot all know me well enough to work it out.

I'll say no more on the matter till its done Big Grin ninja

Oh and I'm only being ninja to be annoying Smile
Thanks given by:
(28-02-2014, 08:16 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote:
(28-02-2014, 08:09 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: But kills hdis, so I'll ask again what's happening Saturday :-)

You lot all know me well enough to work it out.

I'll say no more on the matter till its done Big Grin ninja

Oh and I'm only being ninja to be annoying Smile

Your just gonna run it on veg so it dies ain't you. Then slap 2.2 in.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
Work Saturday morning
Saturday afternoon 306 shopping for the win!!
Sunday fixing 205 for other half as it has no locks and at some point probably dealing with baby proofing house and fixing PC
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
Today: Training in southampton and driving back to London.
Saturday: Boat show at alexandra palace
Sunday: back to my parents to see them.
Thanks given by: