Battery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battery
So mine's f*cked, yay. This look like my best bet? Also don't have any jump cables, so gonna have some fun until it shows up lol.

http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/cp4l/c/Pe...475&000020
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
I found eBay cheaper than cp4l, just got an S4 110 for my vectra & it's fantastic , huge though lol
Thanks given by:
S5 FTW! Got it cheaper than that S3 as well lol. Was a good battery code on ECP at the time though!

Also, use ECP with the 25% forum discount. Takes another 5er off that particular battery compared to CPFL. Smile
Thanks given by:
Jesus, who knew batteries were so complicated, just started reading about battery codes and shizz and am now outrageously confused!
Thanks given by:
Lol, just match the spec to one on ECP... Like type 012, hold down B13 etc...

Then cold cranking amps and amp hours you want as high as possible.
Thanks given by:
And one that physically fits dont forget! Lol
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's what worries me, can I trust ECP/CP4L to sell me one that actually fits lol. I'll have a look at the codes on it tomorrow and just match 'em up.
Thanks given by:
(21-02-2014, 11:45 PM)Piggy Wrote: And one that physically fits dont forget! Lol

Very true...was gutted the battery from the Golf I was breaking didn't fit in the HDi battery tray! Dodgy

But over 18 month later I still can't fault the Bosch S5 I bought instead, was used on 2 HDis and then stored in the loft for a while...stuck it on the 1.8 and its still perfect!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flat battery/ can't open at to charge battery Aaron _d95 18 7,819 01-12-2013, 08:26 PM
Last Post: C2K