French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show: French Car Show 7th - 8th June 2014 - Castle Combe, Wiltshire
SQUAREGOLIKE! EPIC weekend just got home so will stick pics and vids up in a bit including the el grand adventure and bollocking
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 04:07 PM)pugmanxud Wrote: SQUAREGOLIKE! EPIC weekend just got home so will stick pics and vids up in a bit including the el grand adventure and bollocking

Amazing! Cant wait to see that lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Awesome weekend, nice to meet everyone new and old,
Keen for pugfest just hope i can make it
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Loved it this weekend guys, I'm fairly new to the club and I appreciate you guys making me feel welcome, nice to put faces to names, can't wait for pugfest Smile
Thanks given by:
Cheers for making it an awesome show lads, great to put a face to a name. Im also now safe & sound in manchester.

Was my first show and first time meeting anyone and can safely say I felt welcome and it was thoroughly enjoyed.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 04:38 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Cheers for making it an awesome show lads, great to put a face to a name. Im also now safe & sound in manchester.

Was my first show and first time meeting anyone and can safely say I felt welcome and it was thoroughly enjoyed.

Dude i didn't even think it was possible to be safe and sound in a bank vault in Manchester! Wink

Glad you enjoyed it mate
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Haha perfectly summed up there mate! ^^
Thanks given by:
lmao

Glad you enjoyed yourself Owen, was really good to meet you, even if I was the only person that could understand what you were saying! lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hahaha its Eoghan, but thats gonna confuse everyone more..

Haha you, liam, connor and jimbo seemed to get me.. mr fish too, the rest I had to focus on speaking slow/clear to haha!

Was good to meet you too dude, was epic in the queue for parade lap today just giving eachother the finger exact same time aha
Thanks given by:
Good weekend pretty tired now and bloody sunburnt was
Good to meet some new people and put faces to names looking forward to pugfest now will get some pics up when I get time
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I'm home, kept nearly falling asleep at the wheel so pulled off the motorway for 10 minutes shut eye in an industrial estate... Woke up 2 hours later lol

The Benz got there and back and round the track on 1 tank!!!
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 04:59 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Hahaha its Eoghan, but thats gonna confuse everyone more..

Haha you, liam, connor and jimbo seemed to get me.. mr fish too, the rest I had to focus on speaking slow/clear to haha!

Was good to meet you too dude, was epic in the queue for parade lap today just giving eachother the finger exact same time aha

Ha ha, yes! Great minds think alike, eh? Was epic timing though. Wink
Thanks given by:
Haha brilliant mate, was such timing and fits of laughter after it, cant wait for pics!!
Thanks given by:
I'll be going through the camera tomorrow, so I'll get my pics up ASAP. Big Grin

Also, im well impressed with the emm pee geez of the hdi, got 430 miles on the clock, and still over a quarter tank left! ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
My memory card f*cked up, came up with memory car error Undecided
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ill just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceJ_DeT-c3M
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Awesome meeting you new guys. TBH within 5 mins I don't think anyone noticed who was new and who wasn't after we just started cracking on it was a great laugh. Good to see everyone helping each other with broken cars and camping stuff

My ears feel like they are ringing and my sunburn kills but I'm so excited for pugfest. Refound my enthusiasm for the car so will be cracking on with some wiring and boost leaks tomorrow.

Roll on Pugfest! Can't wait to see you all again.
Thanks given by:
How did she feel on the way home Chris with the fuelling cranked up?
Thanks given by:
My arse is f*cking stinging! I done nothing but shit all day!
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 04:59 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Hahaha its Eoghan, but thats gonna confuse everyone more..

Haha, yeah i had no trouble understanding you mate was nice chatting, seemed to get on like we had known each other for ages which was cool!
Thanks given by:
Haha yeah thats the strange thing about the weekend, all just fell together like clockwork.

Yeah Jimbo mate was good chatting and definately felt welcome with you bunch.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 07:00 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Haha yeah thats the strange thing about the weekend, all just fell together like clockwork.

Most clubs have a very close group. But oc is just a big bunch of gay friends.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 07:02 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 07:00 PM)mcglynn Wrote: Haha yeah thats the strange thing about the weekend, all just fell together like clockwork.

Haha what happens in FCS stays at FCS, anything goes...
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 07:02 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:

Very true. Some of my best mates I've met through this forum. Also met some right wankers like Dumdum. He's still a babe though! /gay
Team Eaton

Thanks given by:
Had a great day, nice to see you all, put some faces to names (and real names to usernames) and have a good ole chinwag.

The weather brightened up good n proper just in time for my little track session so that was a bonus, and after all the weather warnings a relief not to have to spend the day sheltering from torrential rain.

Witnessed an awful lot of the famed oc banter during the evening, and made a tactical exit before the fun police threatened to roll up and put everyone in fcs jail :p

Big ups the staff for all the behind the scenes work, and other members for just being a generally welcoming and friendly bunch of peeps.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 06:48 PM)deggerz Wrote: How did she feel on the way home Chris with the fuelling cranked up?

Rapid compared to how de tuned she was. Still more to give though. Only peaking at 16psi. Kept forgetting and having to give the brakes a real good shove. Kinda wish I'd turned her up before the track.
Thanks given by:
I seen you on the track dum dum with your go pro on the rear quarter weren't sure if you could do that, gutted now because I wanted to do it :L.

Will be getting some videos up soon, funny to see me getting pissed off with the gear stick Tongue

Good weekend though, apart from my dad hitting the tyre wall -.-
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 07:23 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: I seen you on the track dum dum with your go pro on the rear quarter weren't sure if you could do that, gutted now because I wanted to do it :L.

Will be getting some videos up soon, funny to see me getting pissed off with the gear stick Tongue

Seeing you in that last session driving like a hero into the last bend before pit straight, you had one of the fastest entry speeds i saw all day Wink
Could defo tell the track/tyres were hot by then
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 07:34 PM)Jimbo Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 07:23 PM)Lwilliams Wrote: I seen you on the track dum dum with your go pro on the rear quarter weren't sure if you could do that, gutted now because I wanted to do it :L.

Seeing you in that last session driving like a hero into the last bend before pit straight, you had one of the fastest entry speeds i saw all day Wink
Could defo tell the track/tyres were hot by then

If you noticed I didn't have a nagging girl friend in the car for the last 20 mins, She knows she was nagging me to slow down and shouting at me :L

I had first hour I was absolutely loving it, my dad went out second hour, then came in about 20 mins before the end and said do you want a go.

Went out found that 206 bhp 106 rallye, and was playing with that, he was so quick on some parts of the track, so I had to try to make it up under braking. I loved absolutely every minuet of it. First time out on track and in that car... sorry for bit of the bio but didn't get to speak to many people so I thought I'd let people know Tongue.
Thanks given by:
Definitely looked like you knew what you were doing
Cant help thinking the bonnets a tad shaky though
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Show: Castle Combe - Forge Action Day - 08/09/18 Eeyore 15 15,771 10-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Last Post: cully
  Show: French Car Show 2018 - Donington - 7th & 8th July 2018 Eeyore 19 16,817 04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Last Post: Frosty
  Show: Castle Combe - Spring Action Day - 07/04/18 Eeyore 43 18,255 08-04-2018, 10:35 PM
Last Post: Cho99er5000