My 1.4 and all the shiny bits.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 1.4 and all the shiny bits.
Okay, I won't have prices up until I've started stripping it and checked everything over, but I'll be breaking my Phase 1 1.4 and selling off some of my spare bits as well in a week or two, so I just thought I'd give a heads up in case anyone wanted the bits.
Major stuff I can think of:

- Mi16 alloys in anthracite c/w Parada Spec 2 tyres all round, also have a spare set in silver with tyres but need a refurb ideally.
- 4 seperate sets of Graystone flat seated locking wheel bolts.
- Fully adjustable, rose jointed lower wishbones, T45 steel tube with chromoly PTFE lined joints/boots and fitting brackets.
- S16 rear torsion bars, 24mm rear anti roll bar.
- Solid rear beam mounts
- Single linkage MA gearbox - perfect condition, changes like a dream - still has the tag on from Peugeot Spares Department from when it was replaced after I blew my old one up(and if you take the driveshafts too (both only 12 months old) it's on 2 litres of Redline MTL fully-synth I can leave in there (shifts like lightening when it's warm).
- Adjustable short shift gearlever for single linkage MA gearboxes. Comes with S16-type leather/alloy gearknob.
- Bosch S4 battery (6 months old)
- Half poly/half rubber lower engine mount. (upper mount also available but is just a standard mount with poly cast around the top to stiffen it without giving too much cabin vibration).
- 2.2 turn manual rack (welded pinion so can't be converted back to PAS) - needs new rack bar bushings so I'll refurb it before sale.
- 2.6 turn VTS PAS rack + lower column to match 306.
- 266mm 307 brake setup - these sit 10mm further back so good if you have wheel clearance issues, come with good discs, and Bluestuff NDX brake pads with plenty of meat left, calipers were refurbed before I fitted them so are in great condition.
- 266mm lightweight wavy brake discs, 2 piece with aluminium mounting bells -these need grinding back flat as they've been sat a while and I overheated some pads that left deposits on them, so won't be available for a little while whilst I get them sorted, but let me know if you're interested.
- Blue fleck half leather S16 seats - bit of wear on the drives bolster and a small slit in the leather on the rear seat (doesn't go all the way through, just a surface mark).
- Gaz adjustable front struts with -40mm Apex springs, slightly modified with a little more low speed compression damping than normal, there's a pair of the adjustable rear dampers somewhere to match them too.
- 1.4 SPi engine with ported inlet manifold and ported/reworked cylinder head, 205XS camshaft, has been taken to 10.4:1 compression instead of 9.3, either take as a unit or just take the head, getting ready for new valve guides and seals however.
- Aluminium valeo radiator in great condition, it think it's the larger 1.6 air-con rod, but I needed the extra cooling as the engine was pushing a bit more ponies out than stock Big Grin
- 180mm Kevlar clutch plate, matching pressure plate and flywheel (flywheel has been lightened about half a kilo or so, maybe more, can't remember exactly)
- 23mm master cylinder, only been on about 6 months, still shiny! - cupro nickel brake lines, braided hoses and billet ally residual pressure valves also available to go with it.
- Drilled/vented rear brake drums with good brake shoes/springs, had new cylinders and bearings about 3 years ago as well that are in good condition.
- Prototype upper and lower braces, not fancy as they're make out of offcuts, and a bit battered, but they'll go cheap. Upper can be fitted with a master cylinder stop which makes the brakes much better.
- Pair of 3dr sideskirts in primer, including seals.
- H4 bi-xenon 55w HIDS, come with a loom and a pair of 5500k bulbs, one of the bulbs is getting a bit of colour shift, but I have a pair of new bulbs in 4300k that can go with them (just needs the wiring connector altering to suit the new ones).
- Just had new brand new indicator lamps, headlamps and black masked but could do with reflectors repainting, but all available.
- Has a stainless exhaust from cat back, can't remember exactly but I think it's a Jetex system, was originally an S16 one but got modified Big Grin

Probably loads more but if you want to know more about anything listed just ask or PM me and I can explain what it is/had done, etc.
Most of the body panels and shell is bolloxed I'm afraid, pity as the shell has structural foam in the a pillars and sills :/

EDIT, some prices!

A few prices just so I don't get bollocked any more Big Grin
All parts are for a 1.4 Phase 1 single-point injection 306 with rear drums and no ABS unless otherwise stated.

4x Mi16 alloys in anthracite wrapped in Parada Spec 2s - £150 ono
Do have some bubbling and the usual stonechips, approx 3-4mm left on the tyres. 195/50 R15's.

My spare set of 5 x Mi16 alloys in silver with various tyres (some dunlop, some pirelli IIRC) - £60 ono
Have approx 3-5mm of tread, I bought them to refurbish so the paint is tatty and they have some kerbing, but would still get someone going if they needed. 195/55 R15's

Mi16 leather steering wheel, pretty worn due to manual rack and geometry making steering heavy, but still the best looking steering wheel for a 306 - £5

3dr side skirts with seals in primer - £10

Grayston engineering flat-faced locking wheel bolts - £10 per set
I have 4 sets of these, some of the best aftermarket bolts you can get, and don't spin and snap after a little corrsion, like the McGuard and similar do. If somebody wants all 4 sets I'll do them for £30.

Blue fleck half-leather S16 seats, front and rear - £80 ono
Drivers seat has a little bolster wear but not bad, rear bench has a slight slit in the leather (although just the surface, not all the way through), but in otherwise good condtion, can come with the matching front doorcards however one has been modified to allow use of a manual window wiper handle.

Front Gaz adjustable struts with -40mm Apex springs (probably -60mm on the heavier models) - £125 ono
Struts have been modified with better oil and slightly more low-speed compression damping than the off-the-shelf versions.
Will come with 12 month old topmounts and bearings in great condition - I may split if someone wants the mounts and someone the struts.

<SOLD>. Pair of steel 20mm hubcentric spacers (the bolt-to type, come with mounting bolts), £15 ono

Front brakes inc. 266mm 307 front brake calipers, good condition discs, EBC Bluestuff NDX pads, and includes a pair of braided Goodridge hoses - £150 ono
Calipers were refurbished when I bought them and are in great condition, pads are only 1/4 worn or so, loads of life left - the RRP on those pads is well over £100 alone. Being 307 calipers they're offset 10mm further in so great for people with wheel fitment issues/deep dish wheels. Had regular fluid changes every 6 months or so (currently on ATE SuperBlue) internally they're spotless.

23mm master cylinder, like new - £25 ono
Probably haven't even done 1000 miles since fitting this, I will include some short lengths of cupronickel line from the master cylinder to the bulkhead with flares and fittings on the end so you can just tie into your existing lines if the ends are knackered/siezed as usual. I do have the matching cupronickel lines to the front brakes too but there's a gap in the middle where I had some Wilwood residual valves fitted.

Rear drums, ~4 years old from new, have been drilled and balanced, have good bearings - £20 the pair
Were bought new as part of a refresh, had brand new bearings fitted at the same time which are in perfect condition, I can chuck in the part-worn shoes, etc, if you want them, as above, they were drilled to prevent glazing with some Mintex rally compound shoes I have, were also, balanced at the same time.

pair of rear wheel cylinders - £10
Replaced at the same time as the drums above, internally regulated type, great condition with free moving/unsiezed bleed nipples.

Goodridge rear braided lines - £5
To suit the above, one is used, one is brand new, if you buy the drums and cylinders you can have these for free.

Front hubs, non-abs, 16mm balljoint, TU bearing/driveshaft size. Good bearings. - £30 the pair
Were cleaned, blasted and put back together with new bearings about a year or so ago, bearings are perfect.

Rose jointed tubular lower wishbones, 3-point design with rose jointed inners and taking a normal 306 balljoint outer so you can swap sizes, etc, made from T45 tube so will take some serious abuse, rose joints are all chro-moly steel and fitted with sealing boots. - £350 ono
Can't be used with the standard arb (although you can probably make it work by welding tabs on if required, my car was setup not to need one)

S16 rear torsion bars - £20

Gti6 rear anti-roll bar (24mm) - £20

Solid rear beam mounts - £80
Fronts are looking a little tatty so I will strip and redo them before collection/postage, please bear that in mind if you're in a rush.

TU upper and lower strutbraces - £30 the pair
These will only fit TU engines (and the upper brace only on ones that can take a straight brace across the tower tops), please be aware that as they were made for my own car they're only made from offcuts and scraps - form over function for me - so they have dents and welds in odd places, and need a damned good rub down and paint.

2.6 turn VTS rack, was used as a manual rack so no pipes, £50 ono
No ram fitted but I probably have one somewhere if you need it, possibly have a gti6 ram if it's going on one of those, can come with lower column half if you have the wrong fitting for the VTS rack. Has been stood a while but I filled the shuttle with grease to stop any flash rust on the shuttle, valves or torsion bar and it's been indoors.

Innovate LC-1 wideband lambda sensor - £70 ono
Few years old but in good condition, comes with jack to RS232 lead, I also wrapped all the wiring up and didn't cut it down so has plenty of wiring length for almost any installation - I also extended the wire with the reset button/LED warning lamp and combined them into a light-up button so you can monitor/reset it in the car, I had it built into the dashboard along with the output to connect to the laptop.
Comes with a copper sheet heatsink for turbo applications or use close to the cylinder head.

Plenty more to come, I'm open to reasonable offers on everything, collection preferred but I can post if need be.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
Interested in the clutch setup and strut braces, can you let me know some prices sometime.
Cheers
Thanks given by:
Gaz adjustable front struts with -40mm Apex springs - pm inc
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by:
How much for wheels and lower engine mount?
Thanks given by:
why you breaking it? finally seen sense and coming to the better side? Wink

how much for hids
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
Could be intrested in the 266mm 307 brake setup and master cylinder
Thanks given by:
Interested in Solid rear beam mounts Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 06:58 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: why you breaking it? finally seen sense and coming to the better side? Wink

God no, there's a surcharge on all parts if they're going to diesel owners.
For everyone that's posted for parts, I'll get you all pictures of what you're interested in and prices at the weekend, obviously whoever's been in touch first will get first refusal.
Custom roll cages/shiny suspension bits/general fabrication work undertaken, PM me.
Top engine mount repair/reinforcement/chocking for cracked chassis and high powered cars, drive in, drive out, 2 hour turnaround.
Thanks given by:
so how much? going in a trusty 1.4 8v
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 06:43 PM)306Dan Wrote: Interested in the clutch setup and strut braces, can you let me know some prices sometime.
Cheers

And the lower mount plz
Thanks given by:
You'll need to add some prices mate Smile
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Il have fun hitting it with a bfo hammer!
Perv 106 1.4 xs First Pug Love - Scrapped
Perv 306 1.6 5 Door Hore - Sold
110bhp 207 Hdi Sport - Used as a Brake
173bhp T25 Ph1 Diablo Dturbo - Scrapped
Thirsty Bitch Volvo 850 Estate - Sold
51bhp Berlingo Nad DT Van - Sold
Slow as f*ck Dispatch Work Horse

www.prestige-auto-care.co.uk
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 09:15 PM)Niall Wrote: You'll need to add some prices mate Smile

Yeah, I'm gonna sort pics and prices at the weekend, more a heads up at the minute in case someone wants to save up for some wishbones Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Those wishbones, pictures? Actually no, i can imagine enough..... Hhhhhhrrrruruuughghhghhhhhaaahhhh.....

I'm not even going to ask on a price as i'll be too tempted, but i'm interested in both strut braces, lower engine mount and manual rack please.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 09:37 PM)Poodle Wrote: Those wishbones, pictures? Actually no, i can imagine enough..... Hhhhhhrrrruruuughghhghhhhhaaahhhh.....

I'm not even going to ask on a price as i'll be too tempted, but i'm interested in both strut braces, lower engine mount and manual rack please.

haha exactly this. As soon as i saw this thread i thought "ooooh wishbones" shortly followed by "no, I've already spent enough on this shit box lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Also intrested in solid rear mounts if still available
Thanks given by:
You know you want some wishbones Niall...
Thanks given by:
Vented drum brakes....1.4 Haha

I am interested in the rear dampers tho if you find them

I am interested in the rear dampers tho if you find them
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 10:38 PM)HDIkyle Wrote: Vented drum brakes....1.4 Haha

They were drilled and balanced to clean the surface on some rear rally shoes I was running, used to glaze over otherwise. Handbrake was epic though.
Thanks given by:
Location??

Curious about spare set of Mi16 wheels
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Intrested in prices and pics of both the steering racks but especially the VTS rack
Thanks given by:
(10-02-2014, 11:05 PM)Piggy Wrote: Location??

Curious about spare set of Mi16 wheels

Rotherham, be a bit of a road trip for you Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Interested in the braces if they don't go
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Just a note, the braces will only fit TU engined models, and the top one only specific versions, the TU models are completely different in engine/exhaust layout compared to the rest of the range.
Thanks given by:
rear gaz dampers?
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Dibs engine mounts! Price for lower and upper?
[Image: 20gh7o0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You need to put some prices up Phil Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Potentially interested in the wheels, depending on how much you're asking for them.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Interested in wishbones pending price Smile
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Ah bugger, thats me out of the strut braces then. Still interested in the rack and lowermount though, cash waiting.
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  breaking phase1 xtdt... shiny stuff, gti arb, MC etc Piggy 63 10,170 10-09-2013, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Toast
  Subject: Track car breaking. LOTS of shiny shiny eddiebeano 10 3,252 17-02-2013, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Just Sean