Phase 3 HDI with Pictures NOW SOLD

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phase 3 HDI with Pictures NOW SOLD
2000, V reg, light blue Peugeot 306 HDI meridian with half leather (in immaculate condition), 125k, MOT til October, taxed til end May, 3 keys, pretty much full service history including receipts for cambelt and crankshaft pulley. 4 owners in total. Bodywork there's a small dent to the front nearside wing and a small crack to the rear bumper but overall it's pretty decent with no rust. Pictures available on request.

I've had it nearly 3 months whilst I looked for a 406 coupe HDI which I've just found.

Since I've owned it it's had an oil and filter change, air filter, brand new fuel lift pump, new springs and drop links at the front, new brake discs and pads at the front (have rear discs and pads not fitted but will include in the sale). Its also got 15" TSW alloy wheels with decent tread tyres.

I've also had a rear nearside brake pipe replaced as it was heavily corroded.

Unfortunately it's developed a strange noise from the front nearside, which I think could be a worn cv joint or driveshaft related. I'm not sure on this but welcome any inspection and I'm open to offers on the car because of this. I can also send a video of the noise if it helps.

It can be driven but not ideal due to the noise so sold as spares or repair.

Any questions just ask.

Car is in Holmfirth, Huddersfield
Thanks given by:
any pics or rough idea of price mate?
Thanks given by:
Make me an offer

I'll upload some pics when I get chance.
Thanks given by:
You need to put a price on the ad mate as per the forum rules, or the thread will be deleted. Also, some pics would help, and I wouldn't advise putting your phone number on a public forum.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Pictures will be uploaded tomoro. Not with the car until then.

Looking for £500
Thanks given by:
(09-02-2014, 11:25 AM)Whodafunk Wrote: Pictures will be uploaded tomoro. Not with the car until then.

Looking for £500

Depending on what i think when i see the pics i maybe interested if no ones bought it by then
Thanks given by:
No probs mate
Thanks given by:
Get some pics up mate im after a new car and you are right on my doorstop Smile
Thanks given by:
[Image: IMAG0470_zpssmwhrbw8.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0472_zpsoenl8rx5.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0473_zpsmjl9vjyj.jpg][Image: IMAG0474_zps4wi45oth.jpg][Image: IMAG0475_zpsaxer48qx.jpg][Image: IMAG0476_zpsd4sobbbj.jpg][Image: IMAG0477_zpsbxcwh1u6.jpg][Image: IMAG0479_zpsh6xrlzmm.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Could you post a video of the noise mate? May be interested...
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
The noise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzYrcRQ1...ata_player
Thanks given by:
It sounds like a drive shaft bearing broken up.
Thanks given by:
Possibly. I can't say myself and haven't taken it anywhere to get it looked at. Mainly as I don't want to drive it like that and I've had no reason to since I picked up my coupe.

Like I said anyway I'm willing to let someone check it over if they're interested.

At £500 it's worth every penny with a long mot and tax til end of May. Without the problem I think you could add a couple of hundred quid to the value.
Thanks given by:
Car has sold now, thanks to everyone for the interest. It's gone to a local lad that seems to know whats wrong with it. Hopefully nothing major and he'll restore it to its former glory.

Thanks to everyone for your help. I'll login from time to time and see you all at Pugfest with my 406 coupe.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FOR SALE: SOLD - 306 DTurbo Phase 1 Black - S16 Seats, 11mm Darren Pump - SOLD silverzx 46 17,578 18-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Last Post: silverzx
  SOLD SOLD SOLD ADMIN lock or delete Chris_90 23 7,775 16-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Chris_90