Grahams HDi Meridian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grahams HDi Meridian
[Image: ru5a7eze.jpg]

[Image: judydesy.jpg]

Couple of pictures there from before i owned it just to show u what it was like, unfortunatly changed phones since so only recent pictures.

I did a thread in newbies but seems only right to have 1 in here and keep adding to it.

Its a Meridian HDi moonstone blue 5door, bought it aprox 5 month ago it had 116k and allot of work done inc
clutch, timing, waterpump, lift pump, fuel pump, injectors, reconditioned back axel. Overall clean tidy and free of rust.

Jumped straight into stage 2 with transit van intercooler, evo front boost pipe and various other parts lying round that fitted!
Ur run of the mill chop n weld decat and a tiny free flow back box.
Egr delete.
Gti6 front shocks with 65mm drop.
Back axel was slammed i never done by clicks i done using string to measure lol.
And a cheap boost controller!

[Image: susu8yge.jpg]

Straight in for dyno

[Image: uzu3y5u3.jpg]

Stage 2 file was on over night then straight on rollers! On the way there the cheap boost controller vibrated loose and shot the ball and spring so as a posed to the 22 it should be running it was only 16 Sad
The clutch was slipping between 2k and 3k instantly wen the file was uploaded.
Any way i said to the guy not over 4k and not over 100mph as i hadn't taken it that far my self yet and defiantly not letting some one else blow it up haha!

Results were

162bhp 279ftlb

I have the results somewhere so i will hunt the paperwork out!

Straight away got a new brass boost controller back to 22 and so far so good, had to soak in wd40 once because the oil was making boost spike a couple week ago!

Since then its had an over haul
New drive shafts
Gear box seals
Hub carriers
Wheel barings
Lower arms
P bushes
Balljoints and new pinch bolts
Track rod ends
New disks and pads all round and hand brake cables all calipers serviced
Bilstein b4 sport front shocks and new pinch bolts
Ta technics rear shocks
New top mounts an bairings
New bigger intercooler and moved back for standard bumper

[Image: ubeja7aq.jpg]

I sourced some morettes, they were in poor condition and didnt work properly so reconed them with new wiring harnesses srews clips ect, lick of moonstone and got them in.

[Image: yjypa9e8.jpg]

[Image: papuvehu.jpg]

205 gti wheel, top glove box, dvd player in, will smooth the top in, in due time.

[Image: ruduqy5a.jpg]

This was the new cooler going on ready for standard bumper, unfortunately could only get a mint white 1 i have a full doner car same as mine but bumper cracked on that!

[Image: ru8ere9a.jpg]

[Image: ru4u3ege.jpg]

Swapped back to crystals with genuine pug protectors

[Image: atygyzyz.jpg]

[Image: u8ygaser.jpg]

[Image: umyja7u3.jpg]

This is how it sits right now, i have just bought a td04 tonight, i already have the R70 pump and 1800fps waiting to be fitted, just trying to decide on clutch!

[Image: qeparesa.jpg]

I also have the rallye blanks for the for the bumper to do away with fogs.

[Image: pyhy8aru.jpg]

Any input welcome, always looking for new ideas Smile will update as i go along, i have 2.5" turbo back fully tigged with mandrel bends coming and same place doing the boost pipes minimum silicone the better that will be next week or week after

Graham
Thanks given by:
I actually think it looked lush with the black masks and yellow fogs! Looking pretty good though mate, and good power off a stage 2.
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
Thanks given by:
Good project dude got to agree with kezzieboy look led good with black masks and yellow fogs Smile any more plans for the future?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ooooo I like :-)
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
Well im just in deep conversation with pro steve, going for the helix paddle clutch, uprated lift pump, along with my r70 ,1800fps, td04, 2.5"stainless turbo back

Need to invest in Peugeot Planet so we can get the best results i really want in on that group buy for the bakerbm mounts! Not enuf posts Sad

Al get there hopefully
Thanks given by:
[Image: u3ugahe8.jpg]

[Image: 8e7asadu.jpg]

[Image: vy3y8a6e.jpg]

Just a quick update, got a set of silver cyclones, need abit of a clean up but look good, I'm thinking about taking the window tints off but it seems a shame as from inside u wouldn't know they was tinted
Thanks given by:
nice to see you on here mate Smile
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: ja2uhe3u.jpg]

Check me out ;P
Thanks given by:
Looks good, awesome plans, moving fast, i like it Smile Will keep an eye on this!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Allways been a nexon man so got a new set today then though al put them away till the refurb so got a set of continentals for £60 fitted part worns with 7mm hahah i thought i was tripping! Yh thanks Smile dont know what im doing with that standard stereo and my dvd player :/
Thanks given by:
Id be skeptical of that dyno bud, 162hp sounds quite high for 16psi of boost as does 280lbft
Thanks given by:
Yes i thought that but when im sitting with 260bhp cupras thats 300ftlb to 90 im not too wurried about dyno! The car mooves mate! Results are all to do with mods and condition of engine well engine was fully rebuilt with every new pump, injectors, ect ect
Thanks given by:
Que Dum-Dums talk about boost pressure x power output.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Where did u get the loom for the morrettes from mate?
Thanks given by:
I liked it when it had the black masks and yellow fogs. Looks good in that picture. The rear beam is too low imo :/ It looks like youve got something really heavy in the boot!
Thanks given by:
You can buy wiring harnesses and bulb connectors, had to get them onto original loom plug but that was well cleaned up....

SRowell

Yes it is happening on monday Sad the rear is being raised and so is the front, my woman in now insured and had 1 shot and pulled it to bits Sad [Image: 4e8ude5a.jpg]

You can buy wiring harnesses and bulb connectors, had to get them onto original loom plug but that was well cleaned up....

SRowell

Yes it is happening on monday Sad the rear is being raised and so is the front, my woman in now insured and had 1 shot and pulled it to bits Sad
Thanks given by:
[Image: upupady4.jpg]

Quick update, i bought some new wheels Smile im very happy with them! Think i need to start fitting these bits i have allready got other than buying more ha
Thanks given by:
Missed this before, look forward to seeing how you get on with it bud!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Im genuinly surprised how well this goes for the boost and mods ...takes off like a stabbed rat when provoked , challengers/vortex look mint on it ...stop tryin to sell that r70 and fps and get it on
Thanks given by:
[Image: varajypu.jpg]

Not been able to remember login for weeks ha.

Bumper fixed. Need an updated pic as now sat at reasonable ride hight
Thanks given by:
i have to say that looks nice. ive just purchased a 306 moonstone hdi. planning on doing it up just the same.
one of your pics show you installed a amp? by the gear stick? how did you manage to wire this up?

thanks
Thanks given by:
Looks really nice mate,well done Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Love how the front ashtray has been sacked off and loose fitting screws/bolts now live there - just like in my car lol

Glad to hear it's been raised a bit, will look much better maybe 20mm higher than those pics.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by: