New to 306, new to diesel tuning!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to 306, new to diesel tuning!
Hi newbie from S/W Scotland! Got my 306 HDI meridian about 4/5 month ago and been floating round the facebook pages but just decided to join!

My hdi started as they all do, slow! And im slowly getting there!
The usual stage 2 mods almost feltspec slammed ha.
I have the r70 pump and 1800fps to be done next week and have to pic up my 2.5" stainless turbo back tigged and they are making my intercooler pipes also 2.5"
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate, seen car on Facebook a fair bit
[Image: av5ym8.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol im all over facebook with pics ect

[Image: 4yjyjy3y.jpg]

Dyno day produced 162bhp 279ftlb
Stage 2
Egr delete on map later to realise it didnt even have the egr blanked!
16psi as the mbc spat the ball and spring on way there!
Heavy clutch slip Sad
I had the map file on a few hour before dyno

[Image: gu4uhu5y.jpg]

Decided to upgrade the intercooler slightly by doing away with my transit van 1 it served me well but didnt hold the boost well,
Also moved further back for standard front bumper

[Image: duna9yby.jpg]

Standard front bumper on yet to be painted,
Have the rallye blanks to go in, also gone back to my Chrystal's with pug protectors as the morettes look abit aftermarket for me

[Image: je9a2esa.jpg]

Bilstein B4 sports for front and ta technic rear shocks with new top mounts, bairings and pinchbolts
Thanks given by:
That is one very nice car and agree the slandered lights are a nicer
Thanks given by:
Thanks mate yeh I've got black masks but its abit like the cyclones, they're most peoples choice i appreciate a mint set of Chrystals lol

[Image: 3y2yryne.jpg]

[Image: 9yhagupy.jpg]

[Image: myname4e.jpg]

[Image: 5uzenysu.jpg]

Some parts i have here waiting to fit, also removed the pas airbag for a glove box as the bottom 1 is pathetic you can barely get ur insurance init lol!

Have opted for the screen down there its ruff just now i have a new centre section to do it again neatly but u get the idea, planning on smoothing top recess of and fitting turbo timer and gauges there!
Have rear veiw camera and have a tiny computer that fits in glove box to run windows and my galletto tool that way i can run live read through my screwn, hopefully anyway lol
Thanks given by:
Welcome along
[Image: mike_sig_zpsd438fb98.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Car looks nice mate, welcome
[Image: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000014E_zpsprynorkl.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Welcome along

looks smart Smile
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
welcome to the club. That looks really smart. Definitely some inspiration there. Maybe ill have to get another hdi at some point.
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 04:04 PM)SRowell Wrote: welcome to the club. That looks really smart. Definitely some inspiration there. Maybe ill have to get another hdi at some point.

So tempting always wanted a 5 door to play around with. Is the 110bhp hdi engine in the 206 the same as the 306?

Fancy boosting something againDodgy
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Welcome along mate, nice motor I like it Smile
7057sam, the 306 is the 90bhp, mine is anyway and don't quote me but I think they all are
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by:
92bhp?
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the forum Hello nice looking hdi you have got there ThumbsUp
Thanks given by:
They are all 90hp. The 307 came with 110hp version of the same engine.

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(02-02-2014, 11:03 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Welcome along mate, nice motor I like it Smile
7057sam, the 306 is the 90bhp, mine is anyway and don't quote me but I think they all are

Have you taken the stage 1 map off!? that 306 is 125bhp mate!!

Forgot to say welcome mate!! Haha nice lookin motor you have!!
Thanks given by:
Ha my internet been playing up! So need been able to get on! Its in the air today replacing back breaks, hand break cables, service the callipers all thought they are pretty free. Going to put my rear shocks on, i remember how bad it wa to compress a standard 1 in lol never mind these 1s theyr rock solid!

Get on tonight for on update! Axel looks like it needs a freshen up but no play
Thanks given by:
Yeh they begin at 90 Wink

Got my gti wheel in there! Dont no how i will come with the indicators not going off but its the price pay [Image: ydy7u8u6.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice looking hdi. Reminds me of my old one. Putting out good power by the looks of things as well

Nice looking hdi. Reminds me of my old one. Putting out good power by the looks of things as well
Thanks given by:
Just baught a TD04 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome
Thanks given by:
Thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
(03-02-2014, 12:14 PM)Choppin Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 11:03 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: Welcome along mate, nice motor I like it Smile

Have you taken the stage 1 map off!? that 306 is 125bhp mate!!

Forgot to say welcome mate!! Haha nice lookin motor you have!!

No I haven't!! Lmao Tongue I meant as standard lol which this is far from Smile
It won't have that many horses at the moment, she's down on power at the moment :/

(03-02-2014, 10:31 PM)GrahamHDi Wrote: Just baught a TD04 Big Grin

Let us know how you get on fitting it Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=9919]
Thanks given by: