Speakers not working...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speakers not working...
Long story short got a pair of replacement speakers as the drivers side one was buzzing, but the passenger side one worked fine, put in new speakers (direct replacement) but when i powered up and stuck my music on the drivers side now worked but the passenger one doesnt work properly when turned up load its really quiet and its crackling etc. swapped this speaker 3 times and none of them work on the passenger side..anyone shed any light?? Speakers are run through an amp and in the parcel shelf
Thanks given by:
sounds like the terminals on the speaker are the wrong way round, (somehow) try it reversed and see if it gets any better
Project: Formula Peugeot
Thanks given by:
my money is on dodgy rca leads....
Thanks given by:
I tried switching the terminals and made no difference, then tried the wires that came with the speakers and it didnt work at all..Am gona call into a place the more that deals with car audio etc and see if they can find the problem..
Thanks given by:
Whats rca leads?? I know nothing when it comes to car audio lol I swapped the speakers round and its still doing it, so ive narrowed it down to leads, amp or hu lol
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question rear speakers not working Scouse282 6 1,712 17-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Scouse282
  Door speakers and parcel shelf speakers Welshy_Pete 7 3,972 24-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: mark_airey