Hello Again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Again
Was recommended to join by jonnyb so here i am, again ha.
My names Nick, im electrician, i currently reside in cornwall and i drive a diablo Gti 6.
Thanks given by:
Hey man, welcome to 306oc. Smile
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Hello and Welcome

I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:Hello and Welcome

I guess your one of jonnys relatives down there. ( Roumour has it the whole family moved to get away from him)
yea im his nephew, i dunno whos spreading these rumors but their getting them bang on! ha
Thanks given by:
PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.

I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)
Thanks given by:
Dum-Dum Wrote:PMSL, hope you enjoy your time here.

I like living near jonny and proving my diesel to be better than his petrol (and eating his bacon)

Yea I no what you mean, il enjoy showing him my 6 is better than his s16 over Xmas too, oh yea he cooks some mean bacon lol
Thanks given by:
Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya

Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jonny b Wrote:Ha ha you really are full of shit the lot of ya

Oh yeh welcome neph!! The day you beat me will be when Iam in my battery car that's only allowed on pavements

Not long to go then ha
Thanks given by:
lol @ this thread. Welcome mate, nice one for joining up! You too Jonny for getting more people signed up Wink
Thanks given by:
Wish I ain't of bothered ha ha if all I get is insulted!! It's at least 10 years til I need one of them buggys ha ha, though Iam seeing my neph this weekend so he may need one before me ha ha
Thanks given by:
Freindly banter tis all it is haha
Thanks given by:
Ha ha you driving up this weekend? Or till later
Thanks given by:
Na mums up this weekend, i can't get the time off work so I'm driving up on 22nd
Thanks given by:
Welcome dude Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Welcome along Fella.

I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there Tongue
Thanks given by:
Welcome Tongue
[Image: Signature.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Jacko Wrote:Welcome along Fella.

I thought all petrol 306's were banned in Cornwall as it's just Derv County down there Tongue

Lol you know down where I am I haven't seen any more 6's, so to all those who think diablo 6's are too common, take a trip down here haha
Thanks given by:
Welcome!
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
Welcome mate Wink
[Image: kaetensiggy.jpg]
Thanks given by: